MCFOTM for January-Christopher Meloni


My Male Celeb Fantasy of the Month for January 2008 is Christopher Meloni of Law & Order:SVU


Just recently I had the hottest fantasy of him. I invited him to my bedroom. I wore this sexy cop costume and I had his body against the wall, calling him a bad boy. I demanded him to a strip search and once he was naked I checked him 'cause I knew he was packing heat somewhere. Then, I take him to my bed and cuffed him to it. I begin to torture him by rubbing his cock before sucking him. I got on top of him and then sat on his face, making him take as much of my pussy as he can. I was still on top when I began riding him. Once we had orgasmed, I uncuffed him and we had sex all night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview