Preview: My Very First White Girl

This girl I know named Stephanie’s a cool chick. Me and her got things in common. For example, we both like going out to strip clubs where the men take it off. We also like to travel and go on trips. On one trip, me and her went to Las Vegas with a few our gal pals for a girls-only trip where we shopped, club hopped, dined, and checked out a couple of male strip shows. That was a blast and I couldn’t wait for the next trip.

Other than the obvious difference of me being black and her being white, we also have different preferences when it comes to men. Stephanie likes the black men and I preferred white men. Her liking and banging black men doesn’t bother me not one bit. One day, I invited her over to my house after a day of shopping, guy watching, and of course guy flirting.

Stephanie and I sat on the sofa as we talked about our day at the mall. We not only talked about what we bought at the mall, but we also talked about the guys we had flirted with.

“I saw how those brothas were checking you out over at Foot Locker.” I said to Stephanie as I giggled.

“I know right, but those hot white guys at Abercrombie & Fitch were ready to hit on you when stepped out of Frederick’s of Hollywood. Even the blonde-haired cutie at Baskin-Robbins over at the food court wanted to tempt you when you were getting ice cream.” Stephanie as she gushed.

As I said, it didn’t bother me that a white girl like Stephanie was into black men; I wasn’t even offended at the fact that she liked to have sex with black men. Yet I wondered if she had ever been with a black girl before. One day, me and her chatted online and she even showed me some pictures of herself. The first picture she showed me was one with her bare, freshly waxed pussy; it was so pink and pretty. Another picture she showed me was one which she took a picture of herself in the mirror, lifting her shirt up and revealing her tiny perfect tits and her flat stomach. I’ve never had an encounter with another girl before, but I was to have one, she would be my first.

I then asked her, “Stephanie, have you been pleasured by another female?”

Stephanie looked at me as she said; I’ve never been with another girl before.”

“Not even black girl?” I asked her.

“Not even one.” Stephanie said bashfully.

“What if I told you that you have a sexy little body and if I were to have my first time with a girl, you would be my first.” I said as I moved a little closer to her.

“Oh?” Stephanie replied.

“And also that you look hot in those pics you sent me online.” I added as I glanced up and down her body.

Once we sat close, I softly touched her dark brown hair and then I softly kissed her pink lips.

Her lips were soft, smooth, and tasted sweet because she wore some vanilla flavored lip balm. As I softly kissed her lips, my hands sneakily went under her gray baby tee and gently fondled her small, perky breasts that were covered by a white bra.

Comments

D. said…
Very Erotic
and well-written. Really
enjoyed reading your Blog. Very
Creative and Descriptive.

:)

- ManaArts

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview