Preview: Kat's Sex Diary: Dominic, The Massage Student with The Magic Touch

After a very stressful and sore week, I decided to take a drive over to the Wine Country, mainly Napa Valley. I needed a four-day weekend of food, wine, and relaxation. I drove all the way from Fair Oaks in my Altima and arrived at Napa Valley early Friday morning. I even got a good, brief look at the luscious vineyards filled with red and green grapes waiting to be made into wine, among other things. I then arrived at the Westin Verasa Napa and checked in; I had made booked a hotel room by way of the website yesterday. My hotel room, a deluxe king suite on the 5th floor, had an amazing view of Napa Valley. Once I unpacked and walked around my room, I then went down to the hotel lobby and I asked the front desk clerk on where to go for a good breakfast. She recommended that I go to the Alexis Baking Company. After leaving the hotel, I went on over to Alexis Baking Co. for breakfast; I had the breakfast burger, two muffins (apple cinnamon and blueberry), and coffee. After having a very delicious breakfast, I then went into town for a little shopping. With the many kinds of therapy (wine therapy, food therapy, retail therapy, spa therapy, etc.) in Napa, who needs shrinks? My first stop for retail therapy I went to The Shops at Napa Center. I first checked out the Thomas Kinkade Gallery at Napa Center. I’ve always loved his scenic, light-infused artwork; In fact; I had a sympathy card given to me by co-workers at my former job that featured one of his artworks on the cover. I mostly just looked and admired the many artworks of the gallery. I then drove over to downtown Napa to this lovely little shop called Vino Therapy. The store front was painted dark green and burgundy like the grapes I saw at the vineyards I drove by early this morning. I went inside and took a look at all the merchandise; the store’s specializes in bath and body products made from Napa wines and also carry Unwined, which are all-natural soy wax candles that are crafted from reused wine bottles. The store even has a recycling bin where shoppers can bring in their empty wine bottles to be recycled and reused. I walked around the store with a shopping basket and get a few things. I had some body scrubs (both of sugar and salt varieties), body washes, facial masks, and some moisturizers. I walked over to the section with bath/body/massage oils when this guy accidently bumped into me. “Sorry about that. I didn’t see you there.” He said to me. I then turned to him and replied, “I’m okay.” I got a good look at him. He was tall with deep brown eyes and short, dark brown hair; he wore a dark grey long-sleeved shirt with dark stonewashed jeans and dark brown shoes. I even got a look of what’s in his shopping basket, which contained bottles of massage oil and candles. “I’ve never seen you here before.” He said. “Oh, I’m from Fair Oaks.” I said to him. “My name’s Dominic, Dominic Mitchell. What’s your name?” He asked. “I’m Kat. It’s short for Katherine.” I replied. “So what brings you to Napa?” Dominic asked me with a smile on his handsome face. “I’m in much need of relaxation, plus I’ve been pretty sore lately, body wise.” I responded. “I’m a massage student and I could use the practice.” Dominic replied as he showed me his school identification card. Interested, I said, “Oh, you’re a massage student?” “Why yes, I’m studying massage therapy over at Sonoma State. I work and live here in Napa, but I go to school in Sonoma.” Dominic replied as we both walked to the register. Once we paid for our purchases, Dominic and I stepped outside of the store to talk. The idea of being relaxed by a young man sounded intriguing to me, especially if he’s a massage therapy student. I then wondered how good he with his large hands and even imagined them rubbing all over my body. “Would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight?” Dominic asked me. “I’d love to, Dominic. I stay over at the Westin Verasa Napa.” I replied. Great, I can pick you up at 8:30 tonight; let me give you my phone number.” Dominic said as he wrote down his cell phone number on a blank piece of paper. I then returned the favor and gave him my cell phone number. After Dominic and I exchanged goodbyes, I headed on over to the Oxbow Public Market for lunch. I couldn’t help but smile because I was so excited about my dinner date with Dominic. I first stopped at Gott’s Roadside for a bacon cheeseburger and fries and then went to The Model Bakery for a cupcake fix (I got one each of five flavors: white cupcake with vanilla frosting, chocolate truffle, chocolate raspberry, red velvet, and chocolate with chocolate buttercream). I walked around and checked out the entire public market for an hour before going back to the hotel. At 6 o’clock, I returned to the hotel to get myself ready for my date with Dominic. I planned together my outfit, showered, styled my hair, brushed and flossed, moisturized, and perfumed with my body with Forever Red. I then got dressed as soon as the perfume dried on my body. I wore this black European silk blend t-shirt and a black leather high-waisted pencil skirt with an asymmetrical zipper and wide side split, both of which I got from the All Saints website. For something sexy underneath my date outfit, I got on a black velvet bra top and matching boy short from Frederick’s of Hollywood. For a splash of color, I put on a pair of red Shoe Republic ankle boots with five and a half inch heels and flashy studs. After putting on my red lip stain on my lips, I got my purse and headed down to hotel lobby with only thirty minutes to spare. 8:30 came and Dominic was right on time for our date. He looked at me and said, “Wow. Kat, you look very gorgeous tonight.” I smiled and replied, “Thank you very much.” Dominic and I walked out of the hotel together; he then opened the passenger door of his silver metallic Dodge Journey for me and we drove on to our dinner date. We arrived at Bounty Hunter Wine & Whisky Bar and were promptly seated. We then looked into the menus, deciding what to eat and drink. As soon as our server took our drink and food orders, we looked into each other’s eyes. “When we were at the store today, I meant to ask you, what made you all stressed and sore?” Dominic said to me. “Well, I have been doing a lot of exercising, fighting, and heavy lifting with my body. You could say I’m sore in a lot of places.” I replied. “Are you sore in any specific spots?” Dominic asked me. “Let’s see, my shoulders, back, arms, neck, legs, and thighs. I’m thinking about going to one of Napa’s many spas tomorrow.” I replied. “How about I relax you? I would love to give you an all over body massage and I can also use the practice, I’ll even massage your hands and feet. Plus, it won’t cost you a thing.” He said. “Oh my, that does sound so relaxing. I’d love that very much.” I replied. “I can bring you back to the hotel after dinner while I get my massage table and oils from my place.” Dominic said. “Okay. While you get your equipment, I can slip into something very comfortable under my plush hotel bathrobe.” I replied Ten minutes later, our food had arrived and we dined on delicious Napa barbecue. We only ate some of platter, so I asked our server for two to-go boxes as Dominic gladly paid for dinner and drinks. With our leftover food in tow, we went into his car and returned to the hotel. He was nice enough to walk me to my hotel room before going back to his place to get his massage equipment. I got out of my date night clothes and wore only my black velvet bra top and matching panties; I then slipped on my plush white hotel room bathrobe. I stood and waited by the door for twenty minutes till I heard a knock on my door. I checked the peephole and there was Dominic. I let him into my room as he carried his massage table, massage oils, candles, a portable stereo, and CDs with relaxing sounds and music. “Where would you like for me to set up everything?” Dominic asked me. “You can set everything up in the living room.” I replied. I was in the bathroom and got one of the plush white towels for Dominic to use for the massage. I also put my long hair up in a bun with a few hairpins and two ponytail holders. After that, I was good and ready for my rubdown. Dominic had the candles lit and the relaxing sounds playing from the stereo, giving a bit of a spa-like experience. I placed a towel on the massage table. I slowly took off my bathrobe, letting it fall to the living room floor. Dominic looked at me and said, “You got an amazing body.” I replied, “Thank you.”, as I turned around and unhooked my bra before laying down on the massage table. I laid my body on the massage table and was prepared for an amazing full body massage. I sighed as Dominic got started by kneading my shoulders. I felt the stress and tension gradually melt from my body; I even felt a few drops of massage oil down my back as he rubbed it onto my back. He rubbed the fragrant oil up and down my back and across my shoulders, I moaned in anticipation as I felt his skilled hands massaging down to my thighs. Dominic moved his hands down to the soles of my feet and things got really blissful; he rubbed all over the feet: soles, tops, toes, and heels. “How does it feel to you?” Dominic asked me. “It feels extremely good.” I replied in a relaxed, blissful manner. Dominic then moved his hands from my feet to my upper thighs. As I sighed, I briefly imagined would it be like if he went further. I wondered if he would let me touch him while he massaged my body and what was his body like without clothes. “So how often do you practice your massage techniques on women, especially ones you’ve just met?” I asked him. “I’ve been studying massage therapy for over a year now and I get good grades. I’ve practiced massages on a few of my female classmates and some of my mom’s friends, only from the neck up.” Dominic replied as he rubbed his hands up and down my thighs. “Well, that’s nice.” I replied. “Would you like for me to massage the front as well?” Dominic had brazenly asked me. “I wouldn’t mind that at all.” I replied as I got up from the table and laid on the table on my back. I felt his hands as he massaged both of my hands and worked his way up to my arms. Then, I felt a few drops of warm scented oil on my womanly breasts. I moaned as his hands massaged my breasts, kneading them like soft, warm bread dough. “Sometimes, I keep a miniature bottle of massage oil by my body to warm it up with my body temperature.” Dominic said to me. “That feels so nice and warm.” I replied. The feel of his hands rubbing and massaging all over my body had generated heat from inside me, it also made me moist between my thighs. I let out a light, pleasure-filled moan as he continued massaging my breasts before he moved his hands down to my stomach. “I’ll be back; I have to get some bottled water from my car. I want to be sure you’re well hydrated after your massage. Would you like for me to stop by ice machine and fill your bucket with ice before I go?” Dominic said as he wiped his hands on the towel and got his car keys. “Yeah, my ice bucket’s in the bathroom.” I replied as I sat up on the massage table and wrapped a towel around my body. Once Dominic got my ice bucket and stepped out, I decided to relax for a while. I then reached down between my thighs and I found that was wet down there. Then again, I might have been wet during my full body massage. I gently rubbed my pussy lips before slipping a finger inside my pussy. I briefly played with myself as I thought of the enjoyable massage that Dominic had given me. Then, I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and there was Dominic with a six-pack of .5 liter bottles of water in one hand and my newly filled ice bucket in the other hand. I unlocked and opened the door for him. “I got your ice bucket filled.” Dominic said as he put two bottles in the ice bucket. “Thanks, Dominic.” I said to him. “I hope you don’t mind if I put the rest of the bottles in the freezer.” He said to me as he went into the kitchenette. “I don’t mind that at all.” I replied. As soon as Dominic put the water bottles in the freezer, he then walked up close to me and said, “I have to go, my best friend’s having a birthday and we’re going out with some friends to celebrate.” “That’s nice. Wish him a happy birthday for me.” I said to him. “Thanks, Kat. How long are you going to be here in Napa?” Dominic asked me. “I’m going to be here for a few days. Why do you ask?” I replied. “I was wondering if we go out on another dinner date, try out the hotel’s hot tub, and maybe I can give you another full body massage.” Dominic suggested. “All that sounds really great.” I responded. “Is tomorrow night okay with you?” Dominic asked me. “I love that!” I happily said. “I’ll see you tomorrow night, Kat.” Dominic said as I walked him to the door and he gave me a sweet hug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Honey Lust story extended preview

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)