Honey Lust story extended preview

 Quintessa (Tessa for short, also what her friends call her) Rawlins is a one-woman real estate all-rounder with her real estate firm; she flips, renovates, repairs, and sells houses, not only that, but she also specializes in commercial real estate for business properties. Her business allows her to wear many hats, especially a hard hat 

But she doesn’t do everything on her own when it comes to her office, she has her handsome boy Friday/office assistant named Bon-Hwa Sung. He’s tall, handsome, but more importantly, he’s helpful, considerate, efficient, a multi-tasker, and an excellent typist who can type 60 WPM; he’s been working for Quintessa for a year and a half.


He nailed his job interview with not only a demonstration of his clerical skills and an impressive resume, but also with the words, “Look, I know I’m just a man, but I can do the job. Just give me a chance to prove it.”  

 Not only that, but he also cares for her well-being by reminding her to take a lunch break and somedays a yoga break to ease her stress. For instance, Quintessa had dealt with an arguing married couple while on a listing (the wife wanted a house big enough for their fur babies while the husband wanted a house close to his family) and ended up with a massive stress-meets-hunger headache before lunch; Bon-Hwa not only gave her two Tylenols and a bottle of water, but also gave her half of a salad he made with salmon, spinach, avocados, and blueberries.  


Bon-Hwa can also make coffee at the break room or take coffee orders when he goes out to the local coffeehouse, he knows that Quintessa likes her hot coffee with cream and two sugars and her iced coffee with caramel, vanilla, a shot of espresso, whipped cream, and caramel syrup.  

While she’s out of the office, Bon-Hwa would leave little notes for her when they’re not work-related memos. Another thing, he gets excited about taking letters for her when he sits beside her in her office or on her desk.  


One Friday night, Tessa gathered all the little notes Bon-Hwa left for her and read them in order from the very first to the most recent note. One note, for example, mentioned offering a little massage especially on her neck and shoulders, where she felt the most tension. As soon as he clocked out, Bon-Hwa was about to leave work for the night when he stopped by Tessa’s office and knocked on the door. 


I wanted to stop by before I go home.” Bon-Hwa said as he stepped into her office. 


“Of course. I’ve been reading your notes while I was on my lunch break, especially the one about a massage.” Tessa replied as she walked up to him. 


“I’m good with my hands when I’m not writing shorthand, organizing files, or handling telephones.” Bon-Hwa replied. 


“I am feeling a little tension in my neck and shoulders, I’d like to take you up on your offer on that massage.” Tessa said to him. 


With her hair in a lower bun, Tessa had taken off her jacket, giving Bon-Hwa access; his large hands slowly massaged her both of her shoulder and the back of her neck. She felt the tension melt from her upper body as he kneaded her muscles with each massage. Tessa briefly imagined what his hands would feel all over her body. 


“Does that feel better?” Bon-Hwa asked her. 


“Yes, thank you. See you tomorrow morning, Bon-Hwa.” Tessa replied as she put her jacket back on and they both went home for the night. 


The following week, Quintessa entered her office ready to start her Monday when she discovered a note from Bon-Hwa along with her morning coffee order. 


“I got us both coffee and I needed to stop by the bakery for pastries for the morning,” The first half of the note said. 


She then continued to read the second half of the note, where Bon-Hwa wrote about helping relax after a long day of work; all that and about how excited he gets anytime she would wear a pencil skirt to the office, which was no surprise because she was wearing a black pencil skirt that morning. The note also said about how he would want to demonstrate his other skills, mainly the ones not mentioned in his resume. Quintessa put the note in her desk drawer before Bon-Hwa arrived with pastries and donuts in hand; she had an idea in her mind to reply to the notes and something else up her sleeves. 


That night, Quintessa was relaxing at her home and reading Bon-Hwa's notes. She had maintained an excellent professional relationship with him, yet she wondered what kind of lover he would be and how he would perform between the sheets. She then had an idea while she looked through both her closet and her lingerie drawer; she would be ready to give Bon-Hwa a surprise in response to his notes after work hours.  


The following Friday, Quintessa was in her usual positive and productive yet professional demeanor with open houses, renovations, and showings throughout the day. She texted Bon-Hwa her lunch and iced coffee orders before twelve o’clock; she decided to wait till near the end of the workday to send him a sexy selfie, which would be part one of the surprise for him. Then, two hours before closing time, she left a note on Bon-Hwa's desk, telling him to stop by her office after work and before he leaves for the night.  


Bon-Hwa knocked on Quintessa’s office door later that night, “You wanted to see me, Miss Rawlins?” he asked her. 


“Yes, please come in. Be sure to close the door after you.” Quintessa replied as Bon-Hwa stepped into her office.  


“I wanted to talk to you about those little notes that you left for me. I like them and read every single one of them.” She added. 


Surprised by her response to his notes, Bon-Hwa said to her, “I had thought about expressing some strong sexual desires for you for the next one, but it wouldn’t be appropriate during business hours.” 


“Good call on your part. I especially liked this one note saying how excited you would get when I wear a pencil skirt.” She replied. 


“The reason I say that because I’d imagine what your thighs look like, plus I would love to feel them wrapped around my waist.” Bon-Hwa said to her. 


Quintessa had on a midi black pencil skirt that had two zippers in the front, one on each side. She then slowly unzipped one of the zippers to reveal the top of one of her black lace stockings before she zipped it back. She received a smile from Bon-Hwa and smiled back at his reaction; she gave him a smoldering glance from behind as she slowly took off her pencil skirt to reveal a shorter skirt underneath, which was a dark gray belted mini skirt with a side slit.  


“I’m ready to show my other skills to you, Miss Rawlins.” Bon-Hwa spoke as he scanned every inch of her with his brown almond-shaped eyes. 


It’s after work hours. You can call me Quintessa or Quin for short because only my friends call me Tessa.” She said to him. 


Quintessa leaned against the front of her desk; she watched in anticipation as Bon-Hwa took off his suit jacket, loosened his tie, and unbuttoned his fitted button-down shirt. Bon-Hwa had a body on him; he was buff in the right places with six-pack abs and his chocolate brown hair complimented his honey kissed complexion. While Bon-Hwa made himself comfortable, a light bulb lit up in Quintessa’s mind and she had an idea. 


“Bon-Hwa, I want you to have a seat and I’ll tell you a fantasy I had about you while I stroke your cock. Would that be okay with you?” Quintessa asked him as she softly stroked his hair. 


“I would love that so much.” Bon-Hwa replied with a grin on his handsome face as he let Quintessa slide both of her hands into his dark blue boxer shorts. 


She got a feel of his cock between his legs, which felt heavy and thick in her hands. Though she’s patient, she couldn’t wait to feel it inside her. She looked into his almond-shaped eyes while she stroked his cock with both of her hands. 


“I remembered that day when you came into my office wearing a white fitted boatneck tank top and black yoga pants and you invited me to an afternoon yoga session at the park because I was feeling stressed. That tank top showed off your fit arms, especially when you were doing different yoga poses. I sometimes imagined being held in those arms of yours or laying my head onto your chest. That day, I had watched you as you drank from your water bottle and the water dipped down your body, giving me a preview by way of a wet t-shirt.” Quintessa said. 


She watched as he moaned in response to her touch, the feel of her soft hands stroking his thick cock; Bon-Hwa briefly looked at her and softly bit his lip as she stroked him. 

 

“Now that you’re good and hard, I would like for you to tell me a fantasy while you unbutton my white shirt and unzip my mini skirt. I want you to do it slow because there’s another part of the surprise.” Quintessa said to him. 


With his skilled hands, Bon-Hwa took his time and unbuttoned Quintessa’s fitted white button-down blouse as he told of a fantasy that he had about her. In fact, he told her about two fantasies: 1) where he would kiss between her thighs under her desk while she took a call and 2) having sex with her in the conference room at night with the lights on. His hands then moved to the waistband of the gray belted miniskirt as he proceeded to unzip the back of the skirt; Quintessa wiggled her hips as she took off the skirt. There, Bon-Hwa watched in both arousal and amazement at the sight of Quintessa in lingerie and stockings, it was like he was in the presence of a goddess. 


She wore a lingerie set that included a lace teddy white on top and black on the bottom with a pair of black lace panties, a pair of black thigh high stockings, and a garter belt.  Bon-Hwa looked at her entire body and said to her, “Quin, you have it all: brains, business, beauty, and body.” 


“Are you ready to put in work?” Quintessa asked him.  


“Ready, willing, and able.” Bon-Hwa responded as he walked up to her, pulled her into his arms, and gave her a kiss on the lips. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)