Stolen Passion

It was an ordinary sunny, spring day. I began growing my flowers and watching my hot next-door neighbor Lance. He was tall, blonde-haired, brown-eyed and very sweet. He had just moved in from San Diegothree months ago, he's single, and is an aspiring model. In my mind, Iwant him for myself. Every day, I would watch him through my upstairsbedroom with either my own eyes or binoculars. I have watched himtake a shower, work out, and every now and then watch him talk on thephone. Often times, I would imagine myself with him with eroticthoughts. I had to take action and I got a plan. That night while he'ssleeping, I got out my black leather outfit which consisted of ablack leather and Lycra bustier with a hook-and-eye front, a thong, knee-high boots, and sheer stay- up thigh-highs, jacket, and gloves. I got dressed, put on a mask, andwas ready to spy. I walked over to his house. I noticed that his frontdoor was open. I went in. Slowly, I crept up the stairs to hisbedroom. I opened the door slowly and quietly. There was Lancesleeping like a baby in his bed. My gloved began touching his bodywhile he's sleeping. I noticed he was shirtless, guess he likes tosleep either in the buff, in his under wear, or with just pajamabottoms on. Without a sound, I carefully peeled back the sheet to seewhat he wears in bed. He was wearing white pajama bottoms and nounderwear. I look through his underwear drawer, his closet, and hisbathroom. Then, I went downstairs. I looked at the kitchen, the livingroom. I went to the kitchen and looked at his fridge, which wasstocked. Suddenly, I heard footsteps, sensing that he was awake andknows something's going on. As I was about to leave the kitchen, hetackled me to the floor. I let out a scream. He took off my mask andsaw me quiver. Knowing that I'm his next-door neighbor and wasshocked, he calmly asked me "Claire, how did you get here?” Isaid, "Your front door was open. While you were sleeping, I took alittle tour of your house." I was still quivering when his hand touchmy right thigh." I have reason for getting into your house. Ever sinceyou moved in, I would watch you from my bedroom window. Plus, I'mtrying to seduce you." He got out both of his hands and pulled me upby the waist. He asked, "You would watch me?" I replied, "Yes, I watched to take shower and you have a hot body. The kind of body that’s like an Abercrombie & Fitch catalog model. And you have a firm ass." All of a sudden he deeply, hungrily kissed my lips. His bare hand was cradling the back of my head, feeling the softness of my dark brown hair. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. I pulled myself away and said "I thought I was supposed to seduce you, but you turned the tables on me." He smiled "I've never told you this, but I too would watch you. I would see you wear lingerie, taking off your clothes, relaxing in a bubble bath, rubbing lotion all over your body. Your body really turns me on. he said as he continued to kiss my lips. He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom upstairs.
When we got to his bedroom, he gently laid me down on his bed. He lustfully looked at me. Lance smiled as he looked at every inch of mycurvaceous, womanly, 215-lb body. He whispered, "I've never seen you wear leather before." as he felt the buttery softness of the leather ofmy jacket. I looked into his eyes and said, "Well, when I wear silk orsatin or lace, I feel sexy and sensual. But when I wear leather, I feela little daring and adventurous. "He bent down to take off my bootsand got up to touch my thighs and removed the thigh-highs fromthem. His hands moved up from my knees to my hips. He laid his body ontop of mine. His hands were touching all over my body, feeling everycurve. I feel his lips nibbling and kissing me there. My still-glovedhands were on his back and I moaned in his ear. His tongue softlylicked my throat. I sat up as he slowly unhooked my bustier, freeingmy voluptuous breasts and round belly. His lips kissed the soft fleshof my breasts and cupped them with his warm hands. He began suckingon a nipple like a newborn and did the same for the other one. Myfingers were running through his blonde hair. I feel his handscaressing my bubble butt. I laid him down and began kissing his neckand softly licked his chest and abs. I hear him moan in my ear "Ihave to have you." I moaned as he started kissing and licking mybelly button. I watched as he inserted his bare fingers inside my wetslit in my thong as his tongue lightly licked my nipples. Then, hecarefully took off my leather thong. I lifted myself as he took thesheet and draped over himself. I watched as his lips moved lower tomy smooth hairless mound, sucking it into his mouth nibbling themgently. I moaned slightly louder and increased tempo. He began kissingup and down my thighs while his hands were holding on to myhips. Then, he came back up to me, looked into my eyes, his handsfeeling my breasts, and he slowly took off his pajama bottom. I couldfeel his hard member slowly entering my love canal. His hips weregrinding into mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist. As he wasgoing in and out of me, Lance began biting and sucking myneck, moaning into me there. He slid deeper in and out. My moansgradually turned into cries of desire. He held me tight and kissed myneck as I felt him cummed inside me. He held me close as he pulledhimself out of me. He kissed my neck before he gave me along, slow, deep kiss on my lips. I was very overwhelmed. He looked atme and asked, "Are you ok?" I said "Yeah. Does my body really turn youon?" He smiled "Of course, you have a womanly body. The kind of body Iwant to hold on to because there's more of you to love." Isaid, "What I did tonight was like a fantasy I had about you. Wearingblack leather, getting into your house, and I didn't steal athing." He looked at me and said, "The thing you have stolen is myheart. Maybe we should look at each other more often and maybe wecould be friends. With benefits, that is." I agreed and said, "Yeah, Ilike that. And next time we have sex, I'll wear something morecomfortable." "It's ok with me." he said as he kissed my forehead.THE END

Feedback appreciated! Jana

Comments

Jana said…
P.S. I have written another version of this story and that one involves Eddie Cibrian.If you don't know who he is,he's an actor who's on Tilt and Invasion.He's VERY SEXY LOOKING!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Honey Lust story extended preview

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)