Preview: EJ's Nightcap-a Days Of Our Lives fan fic

EJ DiMera was a little bit lonely lately because he had broken up with Nicole, his ex-fiancée; thus ending their engagement. Rather than spending another night alone at his place, he decided to visit someone. He wanted to visit Stephanie.

At her own apartment, Stephanie was by herself as well. She sat on the couch with a cold glass of iced tea and a big bowl of buttery popcorn while watching a sad love story on the TV. She wore a cute pair of dark blue sweats with a cute baby blue hoodie. Her long black hair was in a messy ponytail and she wore her glasses, which were the same ones she wore to work that day. She then heard a knock on the door.

She then looked at the time on the clock and thought to herself, Who could be knocking on my door at this time?

Stephanie walked toward the door and unlocked the chain and lock; she then slowly opened the door.

EJ then said, “Hi, Stephanie. Is it okay if I come in?”

Stephanie was surprised to see EJ standing there at her door. She couldn’t help but think of how hot EJ is, especially with his English accent.

“Um, yes, EJ. Please come in.” Stephanie said to him as she closed the door after he walked inside.

“Thanks. I hope I’m not disturbing you.” EJ said to her politely.

“Oh no, not at all, EJ. But I thought you would be with your fiancée Nicole.” Stephanie spoke as she went back to the couch.

“Have a seat.” She said as she showed EJ the chair next to the sofa.

“Well, Nicole and I have broken up, which ended really badly.” EJ said as he sat down next to her.

Stephanie saw that EJ was sitting next to her. She tried to contain herself for she had always had a crush on EJ but didn’t want to say anything about it because he was with Nicole.

“Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that.” Stephanie spoke, lending EJ a sympathetic ear.

“It’s alright. Though I’m better now. I just wanted to stop by and pay you visit.” EJ replied.

“Well, what made you want to see me at this time of night?” Stephanie asked with intrigue.

“I didn’t want to spend another night at home by myself. This may sound weird, but I figured seeing someone would be a lot better than being alone or drowning my sorrows at the pub.” EJ said to her.

“Hmmm, I see your point. Well, I was in the middle of watching a very sad love story and I made some popcorn. Would you like something to drink?” Stephanie spoke as she was about to get up from the sofa and go into the kitchen.

“That would be lovely, thanks. Water for me.” EJ said.

“You’re welcome...I’ll be right back.” Stephanie said as she got up from the couch and then she suddenly tripped and landed on EJ’s lap.

“Whoa.” Stephanie said in amazement.

“Oh my…Are you okay?” EJ said sounded slightly stunned.

Stephanie giggled a bit as she got herself up from his lap and said, “Yes, I’m fine… thank you for catching me…I’ll go get that water.”

She went into the kitchen and thought to herself, Wow that was awkward yet so great. Especially when he caught my fall.

As EJ waited in the living room, he smiled a bit thinking of that awkward moment. He then thought to himself, She’s so cute and happy.

Stephanie eventually came back into the living room with a cold bottle of water for him as she handed it to him. “Here you go, EJ.” She said as she sat back down on the couch and took a sip of her iced tea.

“Thanks.” EJ said as he smiled at her.

“What are you smiling about?” Stephanie asked as she smiled back at him.

“I couldn’t help but notice how cute and gorgeous you are.” EJ said.

Stephanie giggled as she picked up the bowl of popcorn, put it in front of her face trying not to look at him, and spoke, “What? Me cute and gorgeous? Nah.”

“Popcorn?” Stephanie said as she offered to him.

EJ giggled with her as he spoke, “What I mean to say is that you look cute and comfortable like right now. And yet, sometimes I see in your office clothes and I get a little turned on.”

Stephanie giggled again as she spoke, “My office clothes…I didn’t think you would notice me.”

“Sometimes I would see you at the pub after hours and plus I sometimes stop by Mr. Kiriakis’s office and see you at the front desk.” EJ added.

Stephanie then smiled at him as she asked him, “Really? And what about Nicole? I mean you were dating her so why would you notice me? And as for Mr. Kiriakis, which one were you referring to?”

“I was referring to Philip. Nicole and I have a tumultuous relationship, on and off and up and down. I would notice you because of your beautiful eyes.” EJ replied.

Stephanie giggled as she blushed and said, “Oh no, I don’t have beautiful eyes. And as for Philip, we’re no longer together…um popcorn?”

“Sure, thanks. Sorry to hear about you and Philip though. Your eyes look so beautiful through your glasses.” EJ said as he gathered a small handful of popcorn from the bowl.

Stephanie blushed as she spoke and started to eat some more popcorn, “You’re making me blush, EJ….”

“It’s true. I know I’ve been here only a few minutes, but I think I’m starting to really like you.” EJ said to her.

Stephanie grabbed her glass of iced tea and took a sip as she spoke, “Mmmm…Really?”

“Yes. I mean you’re beautiful and nice. Plus, Philip is a fool to break up with you. No offense.” EJ spoke.

“Yeah, he is and none taken.” Stephanie replied.

Stephanie and EJ took turns eating popcorn and drinking their beverages while watching the sad love story on the TV. While Stephanie was watching the movie, EJ began looking at Stephanie. His eyes gave attention to every inch of her body and gave some extra attention to her hands and lips before focusing back to the movie.

Stephanie watched the movie as she thought to herself, “Oh my gosh….he’s so hot…and really sexy. That English accent of his turns me on.”

EJ then thought to himself, “She’s so beautiful, sexy, and sweet. I could kick Philip’s ass for breaking up with her, but I digress. Oh how I would love to romance and pleasure her…maybe even better than that jerk Philip.”

Stephanie slowly looked at him and thought, “It’s great that EJ’s single again…but for how long?”

EJ briefly looked at her and thought, “I wonder what she feel like in bed, what I would give to hold her in my arms.”

Stephanie bit her bottom lip as she watched EJ gently grab the popcorn bowl from her. EJ then ate some popcorn and his hand accidentally slid onto hers. Stephanie smiled at him as she giggled a bit. Suddenly, EJ slowly took her hand and softly kissed it like a true gentleman, which he is. Stephanie looked at him as she smiled. EJ smiled back as he kissed her hand some more. Stephanie smiled as EJ rolled the sleeve up from her hoodie as she spoke his name.

EJ smiled again as he then softly kissed up to her neck Stephanie gasped a bit as she closed her dark, almond-shaped eyes and unzipped her hoodie for him.

“Steph, I’ve wanted to kiss you ever since I came over.” EJ said to her as he kissed up to her face and looked into her eyes.

Stephanie looked at him as she spoke, “You have, EJ?”

“Oh yes…I’ve secretly wondered what it would be like to kiss you, touch you, hold you, maybe even make love to you in bed.” EJ replied.

“Then what’s stopping you, EJ?” Stephanie smiled as she asked him.

“I didn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable or to scare you off.” EJ said to her.

“You’re not making me uncomfortable at all, EJ. Plus, I’ve been having a crush on you for a while.” Stephanie said to him.

“I’m so glad to hear that, Stephanie. Can I tell you more?” EJ said as he continued to kiss her neck.

“Mmmm please do…” Stephanie said.

EJ then whispered close in her ear, “I think you look so sexy in both your pajamas and in your office wear. I would love to have sex with you and pleasure you better than Philip.”

Turned on by his words, Stephanie closed her eyes and smiled as she spoke, “Mmmm please show me, EJ.”

With that being said, EJ got up from the couch, scooped up Stephanie into his arms, and passionately kissed her lips. Stephanie then kissed him back as she wrapped his arms around his neck.

EJ looked deeply and lustfully into Stephanie’s eyes and smiled at her as he said, “Stephanie, let me take you to your bedroom and satisfy you all night long.”

Stephanie smiled at him as she looked into his eyes and said, “I’d really love that, EJ.”

Comments

Harv said…
Total fantasy. Dialogue is kind of hokey. Is this a personal wish or dream? The basis premise or plot of some stud moving in on an unhappy wife is real enough, but not in the way you write about it.

MuffDiver
Harv said…
Total fantasy. Dialogue is kind of hokey. Is this a personal wish or dream? The basis premise or plot of some stud moving in on an unhappy wife is real enough, but not in the way you write about it.

MuffDiver

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview