Special Breakfast-a Louis Tomlinson fan fic/visual (FINISHED VERSION)

I woke up early one morning and went downstairs to my kitchen. I wanted to fix breakfast for me and Louis, who had spent the night and had hot, passionate sex in my spacious bedroom. I had a new box of Special K cereal, which I bought from the grocery store last week, on top of the refrigerator. Being the short girl that I was, I had to get a chair from the dining room table and reached up to get the cereal. Once I got the cereal from the top of the fridge, I then moved the chair to the cupboards and got out two bowls. After I placed the chair back to the dining room table, I got out two spoons from the kitchen drawer. I opened the box of cereal and poured the cereal into both of the bowls. I then walked over to the fridge, opened it, and got a gallon of whole milk from the door. Just as I was about to pour the milk onto the bowls of cereal, Louis quietly snuck up behind me and I felt his arms gently wrapped around my waist. I then put the cap back onto the milk and put it back into the fridge. “Morning, Louis.” I said to him. “Morning, babe.” Louis replied as he softly kissed my cheek. “I’m just fixing up some Special K and milk.” I said to him. “Mmmm, my favorite breakfast. I’m looking at you and I’m hungry already.” Louis as he gently turned me around till we were face-to-face and he smiled at me. Louis was just as sexy as he was on our date last night. We went to a movie and then to my place where we chatted and laughed. Next thing you know, we shared kisses in the living room before going into my bedroom. He helped me out of my black denim pencil skirt and my shoes. I watched as he gently lifted my gray and pink striped long-sleeved sweater; he even noticed my gray bra and panties with pink lace trim, which were the same colors as my sweater. I giggled as he said, “I’ve never expected your underwear to match your sweater.” Once I was in my underwear, I then helped Louis out of his button-down shirt, suspenders, and jeans. I felt his hands slowly touching and massaging my bra-covered breasts while my hands got a feel of his nicely shaped ass through his underwear. I swear he could be like Scott Disick’s best friend from across the pond who’s also a long lost Kardashian cousin. He does have a nice body; I even got a look and feel every inch of it of it when he was on top of me while having sex in my bed. I loved how he slowly grinded against my body before his young cock thrusted into my pussy. I also loved how he told me of how beautiful I looked in bed, how he kept kissing me all over my body while sexing me, and how sweet I tasted when he went down on me. The sex we had was hot and passionate; it was sheet-and-pillow clinch-worthy. His hands and mouth felt so good on my body, Louis felt the same about me. Back to this morning, Louis and I were in the kitchen making out with his arms wrapped around my waist. His hands caressed every inch of my body while his lips kissed my neck; my hands gently caressed and squeezed his nicely shaped, underwear-covered ass. He then sat me up on the dining room table as he kissed both sides of my neck; his hands slowly lifted my white nightshirt from my womanly body while his mouth pleasured both of my breasts. While he did that, I slid one hand into my white cotton panties and rubbed my opening till I was dripping wet, making myself moan with pleasure. He planted soft kisses up and down on my belly before he scooped me up into his toned arms and took me back to the bedroom. Once he laid me down on the bed, I lifted my hips as he removed my panties from my waist and I took off my nightshirt. He got turned on as soon as I was naked. I moaned some more as he kissed my inner thighs before reaching to my pussy. I let out a sensual moan as Louis delivered the first lick to my pussy; his pink tongue went from my hardened clit to my pussy lips. While he orally pleasured my woman cave, his hands massaged my breasts. Both of my hands held onto to my pillow as my moans and groans became pleasurable screams. After that, I sat up as Louis and I shared passionate kiss on the lips, I planted soft kisses and licks on his perfectly toned frontal body. Louis then gently took my hand, placed his hand on top of mine, and I felt his now-hardened manhood. He was nice and hard just for me; I laid on my stomach as I slowly lowered his underwear and kissed and licked his length before taking it into my mouth. As I went down on him, I listened to his moans and felt his hands caressing up and down my back; he even softly played with my hair. “Mmmm, babe. It feels so good. Let me see those beautiful eyes.” Louis moaned as I looked at him for a moment. Once I orally satisfied him, I opened up the bedside drawer, got out a condom, and gave it to him. I had watched in lustful anticipation as he properly put the condom onto his young cock. He then placed his hands onto my hips as his cock entered my pussy with deep and slow strokes, hitting my sweet spot just right. He planted kisses and licks on my neck as his strokes moved a little faster. I just love how he never skimps on the foreplay while pleasuring me. I took it to another level as I licked my fingers and rubbed my clit in circles, I continued to rub my clit as I wrapped my legs around his waist; I used my other free hand to hold on to my pillow. He then laid his body on top of mine as he continued with his thrusts in and out of my pussy; his strokes went back and forth from nice and slow to fast and deep and back again. I squeezed and held on to his nicely toned ass, which felt so nice in my hands Our bodies basked in the morning sunlight streaming through my two bedroom windows; our moans became passion-filled screams as we had reached climax. Once we climaxed together, Louis took himself out, removed the condom from his cock, and splashed his man milk onto my stomach. As I rubbed his man milk onto my body, Louis laid beside me on the bed, passionately kissed my lips, and slid two fingers in and out of my wet pussy. Oh, how I loved it when he made me come again after sex; not only did he finger my pussy, he did that and rubbed my clit with his thumb at the same time. I felt his kisses on my body as I came close to a full-blown orgasm. Louis deeply kissed my lips after I had my massive orgasm; we shared soft kisses as my heart slowed down. Then, we heard my stomach growled. Louis looked into my eyes and said, “I’ll bring the cereal and we can have breakfast in bed together.” As soon as Louis went to the kitchen, I looked at my front yard outside and enjoyed the sunshine from my bedroom window beside my bed. Louis came back to the bedroom with two bowls of cereal and milk and two spoons; he joined me at the bed and sat beside me as we ate our breakfast. “This is so nice.” I said to him. “Yeah, it is. You and I having breakfast in your bed, especially after having lovely morning sex.” Louis replied as he took a spoonful of cereal and milk into his mouth. Once Louis had finished his breakfast, he softly kissed my head, face, and neck as I finished up my cereal. I heard him say to me, “We should do this again sometime.” “Yes, we definitely should.” I said as I drank the milk from my bowl. THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview