Preview of my new Honey Lust story-Lakeisha & The Eye Doctor

There were days I really hate going for my eye exam at the optometrist; especially because I have a love/hate relationship with my eyesight. But on this one visit, my opinion had changed. Let me introduce myself, my name’s Lakeisha Denise Xavier. I’m 24, a native of College Park, and a college student with two full-time jobs. Two years ago, my mom had retired from her postal worker job and moved to Virginia, she had worked with post office for over thirty years and worked while pregnant with me. Before she left for Virginia, she had the house and car titles transferred to my name; she wanted me to have a starter house and car rather than me using public transportation and paying rent for an apartment. I took up two full-time jobs, a receptionist at the utility company and a customer service representative for a cable company, while in college to pay all the household bills. I was already looking for job number three to earn “fun money” when I had to take my grandma to the eye doctor for her appointment one week ago. I was one of the few younger people in a waiting room full of senior citizens who, like my grandma, were all there for their annual glaucoma screening. I filled out a job application on my smartphone and read one of the magazines while my grandma had her screening. Being in an eye doctor’s office had me remember my first eye exam when I was little and found out that I had to wear glasses because I was nearsighted. My very first pair of eyeglasses had these huge Coke bottle frames I got by way of my mom’s insurance. I wore eyeglasses throughout my teen years and had been called “four eyes” by other students; some of them had called me Velma because I reminded them of the character in Scooby-Doo. My good grades and sociable personality spoke for me throughout high school. After four years in high school, I had graduated with honors and began working at my very first job delivering newspapers, which helped me pay for college. Back to my grandma’s eye exam, I watched my grandma as she came out of the examination room and she was relieved that her screening was over. I then noticed the doctor, who wasn’t the regular doctor. He was tall, lean, and younger than the regular doctor; I figured the regular eye doctor, a 40-year-old white man with brown hair, must either be on vacation or retirement. As soon as my grandma paid the front desk receptionist and scheduled her eye exam for next month, I picked up a pamphlet on LASIK eye surgery and read the entire thing. I gave some thought to having the surgery because I was fed up with the expense, maintenance, and prescription of eyeglasses; it didn’t help that I had to put that on my driver’s license. Without my glasses, I was either accident-prone or squinting a lot. I once had an eyeglass chain, which had mistaken me for a librarian on more than one occasion. I went to the eye doctor for my annual eye exam the following week, felt a little nervous about both the doctor and the exam as I waited for the optometrist. A few minutes later, the doctor stepped into the exam room. “Lakeisha Xavier, I’m Dr. Patrick Wang and I’m filling in for Dr. Thompson.” He said as he introduced himself to me. I got a good look at him and he was definitely handsome with his dark hair and almond-shaped eyes; he was also tall because he stood at 5’11. Underneath his white coat, he wore a black sweater over a white button-down shirt and wore dark gray pants with the pleated front. He made conversation with me we had the exam; he talked about his interest in optometry and being from South Korea while I talked about my plans for a luxury B&B in Atlanta while studying for a hospitality degree in college. I then bought up my frustration with eyeglasses and the thought of getting laser eye surgery. “For a woman such as yourself, you have great eyesight that is still improving every day. I don’t think that LASIK eye surgery is needed, in my own honest opinion.” Dr. Wang said to me. I looked at him and asked, “Are you sure about that?” “I’m very sure.” He said with assurance. I then opened my purse and took out some pics of me from middle and high school with the eyeglasses in question. “Oh wow, I can definitely understand your frustration with eyeglass. How about you stop by and pick out some fashionable frames?” Dr. Wang said as he wrote down my prescription on a prescription pad. After I had paid for my eye exam and got my receipt from the front desk, I walked on over to the glasses section and browsed the many selections. I then noticed a note stapled behind both my receipt and prescription, which was a handwritten by Dr. Wang. The note said: “Are your free Friday night? Call me at (478) 215-5595” I thought to myself, “Is Dr. Wang, the eye doctor, trying to hook up with me?”

Comments

Britnee said…
Sex Doll Offers
Today's Deals

Great Savings. Every Day. Shop from our Deal of the Day

at HotSexyDolls.com

GET $100 OFF ON ORDERS $1500+, Offer Code [HSD100]

GET $150 OFF ON ORDERS $2000+, Offer Code [HSD150]

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview