Preview of my yet-to-be-titled Honey Lust story


 Do you ever have a moment where you want to unleash your romantic and sexual desire when it’s the wrong time and place to express them? This is what happened to me at an emotional time in my life.


My name is Gwendolyn Clayton. I’m 28, and I live alone. I loved going to my dad’s house on weekends, and now I miss him. It all started one weekend when my dad and I were at his house. He had told me about his condition, only to find out that it was cancer, pancreatic cancer to be exact. He told me that he had two tumors in his body: one in his liver and one in his spleen. I remember how frail my dad was because his illness had made him lose weight. My older sister is on my dad’s side, and I have been caring for him, helping him with everything. That night, we were getting ready to pick up dinner from our favorite home cooking place, and I saw my dad throw up on the porch. My sister had to call 911, and we waited for the ambulance to arrive at the house. We drove to the hospital, followed the ambulance, and spent the night in the waiting room. 


The next day was dad’s birthday. That day my sister and I went into his hospital room to see him. We were approached by this smart yet caring doctor who introduced himself as Dr. Steven Dong-Yul. He explained to us about dad’s condition and talked to my older sister about being a medical power of attorney.  I briefly looked at him; as much as I wanted to say something to him, I decided to keep to myself given the situation and all. Most of my dad’s family (mainly his brothers and sisters) showed up before his operation, we got to wish him a happy birthday and pray for him, and I got the chance to tell him that I loved him and held his hand before he went into the operating room. Hours passed, Dr. Dong-Yul came back and sadly told us that my dad didn’t make it. I had broken down and cried so hard that it felt like my world had ended. I ran out of the hospital waiting room in a grief-stricken state, my sister pulled me into a hug, and we hugged together.  Dr. Dong-Yul consoled everybody before he reached out to me, offering me a sympathetic ear and comfort.  


Dr. Dong-Yul came to dad’s graveside service and offered condolences to the family; he also stopped by dad’s house for the repass.


Six months later…


After a self-imposed mourning period (and have also started working from home), I decided to take myself out for a solo picnic at the park. I stopped at a few food places and the grocery store my dad and I had frequented and made a stop at the restaurant we used to go to on Saturdays.  I packed the food and utensils into a picnic basket and blanket and drove to the nearby park.


 I arrived at the park and set everything up in the picnic area. Aside from a few other picnic goers and other folks, I enjoyed my food while I looked at trees, birds, and squirrels. 


“The food looks delicious. Mind if I join you? I asked because it’s my cheat day.” a familiar voice spoke to me.


“Sure, I bought plenty of food since I haven’t eaten anything in a while.” I said as I looked up at the person.


There was Dr. Steven in casual clothes different from the blue scrubs he wore at the hospital, and he had on a v-neck t-shirt that gave me a view of his collarbone and a pair of shorts that showed off his legs like he never missed leg day. He was slightly perspiring; I guess he likes to jog or walk in the park in the mornings and early afternoons. 


“Gwen, it’s nice to see you again.” He said.


“Likewise, Dr. Steven.” I said as he sat down across the bench from me. 


“Please, just call me Steven.” He replied.


“I usually just watch sports with my dad on weekends. If money were no issue, I’d get tickets to major sporting events and take him with me; it would be our father-daughter bonding. Now I watch sports on TV after the Saturday morning cartoons and cooking shows. That and on Sundays after sleeping in.” I said to him as I took a bite of baked chicken. 


“My dad wasn’t just a sports buddy and dinner companion to me. He’s also the best at home repair, gardening, and building. He’s also great at helping people; he was always there for his family, me included. He’d always call me during the week when it was time for him to come over to the house and help me cut the grass. He ran the lawn mower (or the riding mower) and trimmed the hedges while I swept the grass clippings back into the yards; I made sure he had a cold glass of water with a lot of ice when he was done. Now I just pay someone to cut my grass because there are some things I can’t do alone.” I added.


“I know you miss him a lot. Take comfort to know that at least he’s not suffering anymore, dealing with cancer and all.” Steven said in an assuring tone.


He said, “I know the feeling of losing someone I love deeply. The last time I visited the cemetery was when I had to bury two people.”


“Two people? Do you mean your parents?” I asked him.


“No, my parents are still alive, thank goodness. I mean, my kids.” He replied.


“Oh my God, you lost two children! I hope they weren’t kidnapped and murdered. I say that because I watch a lot of true crime.” I responded.


“They drowned. ” He replied.


I listened to Steven as he told me how he lost two kids, two little boys in a drowning accident while on a family vacation a few years ago. He also showed me the obituary and a copy of the funeral program. I also found out that he had been married for a long time, but he and his wife had been divorced. The loss of the kids and marriage had affected his mental health, but he’s been working on it through this whole ordeal. 


Heartbreak and our losses aside, we shared our feelings over food. To me, Steven sounded eloquent, well-informed, intelligent, and accomplished as well as kind, caring, down-to-earth, and compassionate, both in and out of the hospital. In return, he showed genuine interest in me while I talked about everything about myself, both the good and the bad. 


“Gwendolyn, mind if I call you Gwen?” Steven asked me.


“I don’t mind if you do.” I responded as I took out a large container of mixed fruit.


“It’s been a long time since I had enjoyed female company. I’ve been very busy with the hospital and all but seeing you at the hospital and after your dad’s funeral got me feeling some type of way. I have been having sexual thoughts of you, but I couldn’t express them given the situation and all.” He said.


Surprised yet intrigued, I asked him, “Would you like to share those feelings with me right now?”


“When I was at your dad’s house after the graveside funeral with the family, I wanted to wrap my arms around you in more than a hug. The doctor in me wanted to give you a full body exam with my hands and mouth when you were at the hospital. I want to release that pent-up sexual frustration I’ve been keeping since my divorce in the bedroom. Also, I know it hurts not to have your father anymore, and forgive me if I’m too forward, but I’d love to be your bedroom daddy.” Steven said as he took a bite of a pineapple juice-drenched pineapple chunk.


I briefly watched as he licked the pineapple juice from his full set of lips; that alone made me wonder if he’s a good kisser. Also, I couldn’t help but notice how when he smiled with his almond-shaped eyes, they were like two half moons.


“Are you always this forward when you’re with another woman, Steven?” I asked him while I took a few pieces of fruit before eating them.


“It’s been a long time since my divorce, and I needed a boost of confidence. I mean, I’m confident professionally, mentally, and socially; I just need to be sexually confident, plus I’ve been reading sex position books and invested in a libido supplement.” He responded. 


“If I may be forward in return with you, Steven. I have some feelings of sexual desire for you, which I also couldn’t express at that time while my father was in the hospital. I wanted to flirt with you after you had talked with my older sister. I also wanted to see what you have underneath your scrubs.” I replied. 


After a while of enjoying Stephen’s company in the park, I packed my food into the picnic basket and was ready to go home. 


“Gwen, how about we go for a walk before you go? I mean, it’s just such a nice day outside and a walk after a meal is good for digestion.” Stephen suggested. 


“Of course, just let me put the packed food into my car and I’ll be back.” I replied as I walked to my car.


I came back to the park and walked with Stephen. From there, we continued getting to know each other and also talked about our turn-ons; I was turned on by his caring nature, generous spirit, and the way he used his intelligence without judging or looking down on others. Stephen was turned on by my zest for life, my ambitious nature, my hearty appetite when it comes to food, and my optimism. 


It was almost sundown when Steven asked me, “Are you free next Saturday night?” 


“Yes, I’m free.” I replied.


“I want to take you to dinner at this nice seafood restaurant in town; it’s a great place to get your twice-a-week seafood fix.” Steven said as he walked me to my car.


“I love a good seafood dinner; it’s a date!” I happily replied.


Steven smiled back at me and said, “Great, see you Saturday night!” 



The following Saturday night, Steven and I went to the seafood restaurant for our dinner date. We first shared a whole platter of raw oysters for an appetizer, which he suggested since oysters are considered to be an aphrodisiac; I fed him an oyster topped with spicy cocktail sauce and he fed me an oyster with horseradish sauce sprinkled with some hot sauce. At that moment, we both felt our sinuses clear out from the spiciness of the sauces on top of the oysters. 


After a very delicious seafood dinner, Steven and I decided to go to a nearby hotel for the night. I found out some interesting things about him, aside from him being a Philadelphia native with South Korean roots and an Eagles fan. He’s also been developing several different natural libido supplements in his spare time, hence the interest in aphrodisiacs. He also told me about one of those supplements in development;  one of them being a ginger tea with honey, strawberry, and banana that could be consumed hot or iced. 


We arrived at the hotel, checked in, and walked into our room on the third floor. Steven then told me he had to step out for a little bit; I decided to set the mood with my romantic slow jam playlist on Spotify for a slow dance when he came back to the hotel room. Steven came back sometime later because he wanted to bring a few things from his place; we held each other close as we slowly danced to the music. My hands were on his shoulders and his hands were on my waist; he smelled the sweet perfume on my skin and recognized the notes as vanilla, jasmine, and citrus. 


“You smell so good, Gwen. Can I ask you something?”  Steven had asked me.


“Have you ever been with someone who has more experience?” He added.


“Romantically or sexually, no. The very thought of it hasn’t crossed my mind till now.” I replied honestly.


Steven smiled at me as he responded, “I would love to show my bedside manner, Gwen.” 


Before I knew it, he pulled me close and passionately kissed my lips while his large hands rested on my waist. My hands softly caressed his handsome face and looked into his almond-shaped eyes before moving lower to his chest. 


I gently broke the kiss and took a few steps back from him; I took my time as I unzipped the back of my little black dress, and made a little shimmy with my hips as I let it fall to the floor. It was then Steven’s turn to show some skin; I watched as he took off his button-down shirt, he got a body on him, it’s like he’s age-defying . Now I know how Emma Stone felt when Ryan Gosling took his shirt in Crazy, Stupid Love. The way his honey-warmed skin glowed in the light, showing all his features, Steven was indeed healthy with good health  and intelligence yet genetically-blessed by his parents.


“I’m definitely impressed with your body of work, Dr. Steven. Body included.” I responded.


Steven looked at me as he bit his lip and said, “You look gorgeous, Gwen. Let me show you how young 40 still is.” 


I was like, “40 where? Steven, you look twenty years young to me. I mean, age is nothing but both a number and a state of mind.”


Next thing you know, he lifted and carried me to the bedroom before laying me down on the king-size bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Honey Lust story extended preview

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)