The Nightcap

Brian and I were on a date. We went out to dinner, then window shopped, and talked. After our date, we went over to his place for a nightcap.

He asked, “Would you like a glass of wine?”

I said, “I would love some. Thank you.”

To me, Brian seems like the sweetest and most romantic guy I ever known. I thought the same thing to myself while Brian was in the kitchen.

Brian came out of the kitchen and came back with two glasses of white wine. He first offered me a glass and got himself one. We both had a few small sips. He couldn’t believe how stunning I had looked tonight, especially in my little black dress with stockings and heels. We were looking into each other’s eyes.

“You’re the most beautiful woman in the world in my opinion.” Brian said smiling at me.

I took one small sip and then he was looking into my brown eyes with passion burning in his blue eyes. He gently took my free hand and led me to the dining room. I sat on the dining room table. Brian stood in front of me. He carefully put down our wine-filled glasses and began kissing my lips. As we kissed, his tongue touched mine inside my mouth. His lips slid down to my jaw and then to my neck.

He was on his knees when as he began kissing my stocking-covered legs, then moved to my thighs. He took off my black high heels from my feet. His fingers found the straps of my dress and slowly lowered them, revealing a black strapless bra. He reached around and unhooked my bra. As my breasts were freed, Brian fondled them, causing me to have sharp intake of my breath.

He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it. I let out a long moan as he squeezed, licked, and sucked both of my breasts. After that, he looked under my dress to find that I wasn’t wearing any panties under my stockings. With one of his fingers, he felt my wet exposed womanhood. He carefully tore a hole and began licking me with his tongue. Heat was surging through my body as he orally pleasing me. My hands were running through his hair. I moaned and groaned cries of desire. When Brian got up, he began taking his clothes off.

He said to me “I would love to pleasure you through your stockings.”

To hear a request from a guy especially Brian was so hot yet so naughty. I felt his manhood rubbing against my thigh as he was taking off his underwear. I gasped as I felt him plunge inside me deeply. As he was going in and out of me, his hands were holding on to my hips and caressing my backside. I moaned and groaned feeling him inside me. I heard him moan against my ear while kissing my neck. Our orgasms washed over us like a tidal wave. He gave my lips a long kiss with his arms wrapped around my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. Then, he carried me to the bedroom and we made love again.

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Honey Lust story extended preview

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)