Kellan Lutz and hot guys with dogs

I had just seen this video on peta2's website features "Twilight" hunk Kellan Lutz talk about adopting animals and it shows his PETA ad with his dog Kota. A hot guy is great, A hot guy with a dog ever better. Usually, I'm all about Team Taylor and Team Jacob, but after seeing this video I'm starting to fall for Kellan. He's not only so hot, but he's also very sweet. Just seeing that video and the ad melted my heart. I say this to all my fans and Twlighters that if you see an abandoned dog or cat, please adopt them! Make a lonely dog (or cat) very happy!


Speaking of hot guys and dogs, I also made this video called "Hot Guys and Cute Dogs". You'll probably want to say "awwwww" a lot while watching it!



Watch Kellan's ad: http://www.peta2.com/outthere/o-KellanLutz.asp?c=peta2_enews

Comments

itslikecandy said…
LOVE IT~~ AS WELL AS THE SONG THAT WAS PLAYING
divisionred said…
I like the pictures of the guys with dogs. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Honey Lust story extended preview

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)