Preview: The Photo Shoot-Taylor Lautner visual

I was really excited about this shoot, especially because it’s also a shoot for a new fragrance. My name’s Jinelle Makenna Grant and I am a model. I’m a plus-size fashion model who does print and commercials. Modeling can be crazy and very busy at times, but it does have its perks.

I especially looked forward to this photo shoot. This shoot’s for a cologne and get this I got to model with a guy. My agent told me this shoot was a series of both print ads and TV commercials. It was for this cosmetics/fragrance company called Rowdy Rouge Cosmetics, which is female-owned and operated. I did my research about this company; they made such hot fragrances such as Heatstroke, Raging Hormones, Touching Temptation, and their popular dual fragrance Leather and Lace. This new fragrance I was to model for was a cologne that aims at younger men like 18-24. The cologne’s titled Boy Toy. My agent also told about the guy I’m modeling with who’s a famous up-and-coming actor. When she told me it was Taylor Lautner, I was super ecstatic! I had the biggest crush on him since watching him in The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

I’ve had several pictures of him, both fully clothed and shirtless. My crush on him became full blown when he officially turned 18. I even made a scrapbook of him with all the pictures, including both the Rolling Stone issue and the pictures from New Moon. My agent and I met with the heads of Rowdy Rogue Cosmetics about the ad campaign two weeks ago. They even showed me some of the previous campaigns for their fragrances and cosmetics. I was also given a sample of their Boy Toy fragrance for men. It smelled hot; it had sandalwood, vanilla, cinnamon, musk, amber, leather, and ginger.

Two weeks later, I arrived at the studio. Being a professional, I show up on time and greeted everyone with a smile. We started working on the first commercial/print ad. I was officially introduced to Taylor. I was like “OMG! Here he is in person!” through my kind and professional demeanor.

“Hi Taylor! I’m Jinelle, it’s so nice to meet you.” I said to him.

“Very nice to meet you, Jinelle. I look forward to us working together.” Taylor said to me as he flashed his sweet, perfect smile.

My heart nearly melted when he looked and smiled at me. I was super excited about this shoot already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Honey Lust story extended preview

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)