Naked

AJ and I have been seeing each other for quite a while, months since
I had lost my husband. David, my husband, was in car wreck on his
way home and his car was totaled. He died from his injuries. AJ was
at the hospital with me when my husband died and he comforted me.
Right now, we're officially dating. We went out to dinner and danced
and he gave me my favorite flowers, pink roses.
After our date, we went to my place. I was wearing my black mesh
long gown with butterfly cutouts and black high heels. He said to
me "God baby, you look very sexy." I said "Thank you." I swear this
dress was made for me because it fits all of my curves. I guess you
can say I'm a sizeable woman and I'm also petite. He looked at every
inch of me, pulled me close, and deeply kissed my lips. I pulled
myself back and I said, with tears rolling down my face, "Oh AJ, I
missed being kissed or touched by a man since I lost David." AJ
looked at me and wiped the tears from my face. "I'm falling for you,
Jana. Let me show you how much I want to love you." He kissed my
lips again, this time it was more passionate and hungrily. We
continued kissing as went into my bedroom. Our tongues were in a
passionate duel while we were kissing. When we got to the bedroom,
he said to me "You have such a pretty face." I smiled and said, "You
should see how beautiful my body is."
Don't say a word
Just come over here
I got somethin' I gotta do tonight
Listen
Ain't never been a man wantin' anything much as I want you (you)
The sun don't come up til' mornin' so tonight theres no excuse...mmm
(mmm)
Just like the rain outside I'll make your love come down so baby now
it's time (time)
Just can't wait no more (just can't wait no more)
I'm gon' give you what your body's been cryin' for (cryin' for)
And if you tell me yes I'll lay you down
Girl we ain't gotta rush let's play around
We'll do it like we never done before so go and lock that door
Baby don't worry cus I'll be gentle
I took off my shoes and slowly took off my dress, letting it fall to
the floor. AJ was completely amazed when he was watching taking my
clothes off. Then, I removed my panties. I was naked and my body was
glowing in the moonlight, which was turning him on. "Oh baby, your
body is soft, like cotton candy." Then, AJ began taking off his
clothes. He had a ripped, well-built body when he took off his shirt
and jeans. I said, "You don't look too bad yourself."
Come on baby turn the lights off let's get naked (ooh come on)
Come on babygirl you know I just can't take it (I can't take it no
more)
Let your panties hit the floor (floor)
Let your body steal the show right now (right now)
It seems like you're ready
So come on girl I just can't wait to see us naked (us naked yea)
I know you want this girl I see it in your eyes (eyes)
Don't be ashamed of what you got between those thighs oh (oh)
You know I'm gon' try not to be so exited
But I can't help it feels so good to be invited
So baby get ready cus here I go ooh (here I go ooh)
Take off your shoes I wanna see them toes
Slip off that skirt and that shirt gotta go
Come off them draws girl you won't be needin' those
Now you're wearin' what I like baby let's go
Come on
Now somethin' 'bout that sexy skin you in
Your clothes don't do you justice so come out of them
So baby take that off so I can break you off
And give you love love love (uh huh oh)
Now its time to enjoy yourself
If you need assistance babygirl I'm here to help
Cus its time for us to start this love makin' (let's make love)
But first we gotta get butt naked
Damn girl
You look so good
Won't you come over here
Slip off that skirt
You know that shirt gotta go
baby baby baby
You lookin' kinna right
Take your time (take your time)
Now you know its time
Lets get naked
If you tell me yes I'll lay you down
We'll do it like you never done before
If you tell me yes I'll lay you down
AJ laid me down on the bed. My body was hot when I laid down on the
cool, cotton sheets. He laid on top of me and his lips began kissing
my neck. Under the covers, I could feel his large hands caressing my
skin and squeezing my large breasts. I watched as his lips moved
lower to my breasts, sucking and licking them while his hands were
squeezing them. I let out a few soft moans as he was kissing my
stomach. I felt his tongue circling around my bellybutton. Then, he
took off his boxers and whispered in my ear "Touch me." My hand was
feeling his length under the covers. Our eyes never left each other.
Suddenly, he spread my legs and his fingers found my womanhood, hot
and wet. My moans were increasing in tempo. "Damn Baby, you're wet.
I want to taste you!" he said while kissing and licking my thick
thighs. Then, his head was between my legs and his mouth was
covering my womanhood. My hands were on his head as I was screaming
with pleasure. My hips were moving with his tongue. My legs were
quivering, letting AJ know I'm about to have an orgasm. My hips were
moving with his tongue. My legs were quivering, letting AJ know I'm
about to have an orgasm. Next, he positioned himself to put his
erection in my hot, wet opening. He went inside me with a slow, deep
thrust. He slowly continued to be inside me. My moans were passion-
filled screams. He held me in his arms after we collapsed on the
bed. He whispered, "Baby, I love you. I would love you no matter how
much you weigh. I also love holding on to you." and I whispered, "I
love you too, AJ."
Naked by Marques Houston
THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Honey Lust story extended preview

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)