Well-Fed and Well-Fucked

My name's Gina. I'm 24 and I live in Panama City Beach,FL. I work at a business office as a receptionist by day. But after work at night I am ahomebody who likes to cook. On most nights, I can cook anything. I like going out to dinner as much as anyone, but nothing beats cookingyour own meals. I would cook for family and friends, especially on special occasions like birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I would have lots of cookbooks and cooking magazines in my kitchen. I constantly watch the Food Network every day. I also make sure my pantry, cupboards, fridge,and freezer are well stocked with my favorite foods and everything to cook with.

Tonight, I have just gotten home from work and I felt like having spaghetti for dinner. So I went to the grocery store to gather my ingredients and evenbrought home a bottle of red wine, merlot mostly. As soon as I got home to my condo, I got started making the spaghetti. I browned the ground beef,then chopped up onions, green bell peppers,and mushrooms. I heated up a pan with some extra virgin olive oil before putting in the chopped veggies. Ibrowned the ground beef in another pan as I was getting out two pots: one for the sauce and one for the spaghetti. For the sauce, I used jarred spaghetti sauce, canned tomato paste, canned tomato sauce, and plenty of herbs and spices. I got out my bottle of merlot and have it chilled.

Once the beef was browned, I dumped it and the veggies into the sauce. I mixed in a little bit of extra virgin olive oil and stirred it all up. I gave it a tastetest and it was just right. I let the sauce slowly simmer when I placed the pot of boiling water for the spaghetti up front. As the water was boiling, my phone was ringing. It was my neighbor Devin, asking if he can come to my place for dinner. He lived next door to me. He's also a 32-year old recently divorced construction worker. He knew I was cooking in the kitchen by way of scent. Once the water was boiling, I put in the spaghetti and let it cook. As the spaghetti cooked, I put in two slices of garlic bread into the toaster oven. I turned off the spaghetti and got out two bowls. The garlic bread was ready and the wine was chilled. I put the spaghetti and the sauce in both bowls while sprinkling shredded mozzarella and parmesean cheeses on top. I placed the garlic bread beside our bowls. I got myself ready all before Devin even rang the doorbell. He arrived at my door with white roses in hand.

"Devin, I'm so glad you can make it for dinner." I greeted with a smile.

"Me too. You look stunning!" He said flashing his movie star-perfect smile as he saw me in my little black strapless satin dress and black lace heels.

"Thanks. Have a seat. Dinner's ready." I said as I put the flowers into a vase with water.

Devin and I sat at the kitchen table next to each other with our big bowls of spaghetti with melted parmesan and mozzarella cheeses on top. I poured the chilled merlot into our wine glasses. Devin took one bite of his spaghetti and he immediately loved it! I was already eating my spaghetti and garlic bread.

"I'm so glad you cooked all this. You know, my ex-wife could never cook. She's extremely domestically-challenged." He said with a smile.

The ex-wife Devin was referring to was Helen. Devin once told me she couldn't cook to save her life. That and she was also skinny with nothing to hold on to, body wise because she was so weight-conscious. He once told me about the time she tried to cook for him and he ended up in the hospital with a stomach cramp. But he survived it. While we were talking over dinner, I was looking right into Devin's brown eyes. I would love to drown into his deep, soulful chocolate brown eyes. His smile and those dimples are so perfect and so cute. Once we had finished dinner, we then finished our wine in slow sips.

"That was a very delicious dinner, Gina. You cook really good." Devin said to her.

"Why thank you, Devin. I also loved the flowers you gave me." Gina replied.

"I can't wait to see what you have for dessert." he said.

"How about you follow me to my bedroom and I'll bring the dessert." I said, flirtatiously before making my move and kissing his lips. Devin looked up at me as I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. Once we got there, he hugged me before kissing me this time. Only his kiss was deep and full of passion.

I pulled herself away,smiled and said, "I'll be right back with dessert. You just get comfortable for me."

A few minutes later, I came back with a plate full of white, milk, and dark chocolate-covered strawberries and a can of Reddi-Whip in my hand. I wore an apron. I then put down the plate of strawberries and the whipped cream and then took off my apron. Underneath it, I wore a black heart mesh teddy with a gem heart, black lace trim and ribbon tie backs that showed off 215lb. body in all its curvaceous splendor. I wore a black lace underwire bra with matching panties under my teddy.

"Damn Gina, you look so sexy in that teddy!" Devin exclaimed happily.

He began taking off shirt and revealed his smoking hot body. Forget the six pack he had a twelve pack stomach. His chest and arms were well-built but not too muscular.I swore he works as a fitness model for a second job. I kissed his lips as I laid him down on my queen size bed. I took a chocolate-covered strawberry and fed it to him with my mouth. He bit into the strawberry and smiled as he ate it. I then got out the Reddi-Whip and applied it to his sexy body as he ate another strawberry. I licked the whipped cream off of his body. I heard him softly moan as I licked. I then reached for the waistband of his pants and took them off.

Devin was sporting black Calvin Klein boxers. I then slid them off him and made a Reddi-Whip trail from his abs to his erect 7-inch cock. I then licked the sweet whipped topping of him. He moaned my name as I suckled him. He moaned loudly as his hands stroked through the silk of my shoulder-length black hair.

"Gina, my sexy, sweet, goddess! I need to be inside you! I want to taste and feel you!" Devin moaned loudly.

I looked up and smiled at him as he got up to kiss my lips again. His large hands caressed every curve and crevice of my body. He carefully lowered my teddy and began kissing from my neck down to my breasts. He was tasting my nipples like they were coated in sugar. I moaned at the feel of his mouth on my size 44D breasts. His hands were slowly running up and down my hair and my back.

He looked into my eyes,sinfully smiled, and said, "I loved my first dessert and now I'm ready for another dessert. You."

He kissed my lips again while shaking the can of Reddi-Whip. He applied the cream on my breasts and licked the cream off of them. He took his time, taking off my teddy before kissing his way down to my honey pot. He took a chocolate-covered strawberry and fed it to me all before going down on me. As I ate the strawberry, he was licking and tasting my female honey. With my hands, I held on to his head. My fingers touched his short, dark brown hair. I felt myself reaching climax feeling tongue in my pussy. Then, Devin laid back on the bed and I got up on top of him. He was ready for me.

I positioned his cock to my pussy and I rode him. He held on to my hips as I rode his cock. His hands fondled my large breasts and the rest of my body. Devin was aroused by the way my body jiggled on top of his. Once I had reached orgasm, he came inside me and yelled out my name in glorious ecstasy. I laid on top of him and gave him a long, deep kiss.

"Gina, you really know a way to a man's heart and a man's libido. I can't to see what you make for breakfast in the morning and I would love to eat it in bed with you." Devin said as he wrapped his arms around my curvy waist.

"I love the idea of breakfast in bed." I replied with a smile on my face.

After tonight, I felt like fixing him a smoked ham sandwich after the hot, sticky sex we had which I did. Devin not only loved the dinner I made, but he also loved the double desserts too. Not only do I know how to keep a man fed but I also know how to keep him well fucked.

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview