Doctor Love-Donnie Klang song fic/visual


Dr. Donnie aka Dr. Love came into the home of Corrina Hartley. She was suffering from a case of broken heart syndrome whose symptoms include sadness, inability to sleep or eat, loneliness, social isolation, and redness of the eyes from excessive crying. Also, she was love sick.

Dr. Love found her laid on the sofa with a sad gaze in her eyes and face. He got out his doctor's kit and checked her eyes with a mini flashlight. They were red and he carefully lifted her from the couch. He carried to her to his personal ambulance/car and drove her to the General Love Hospital.
Call me Doctor Love baby...

[CHORUS:]
I'm Doctor Love (Love) [x2]
Come be my patient (patient),
I'll cure you without a drug
I'm Doctor Love
[x2]

[VERSE 1:]
You could call me the love doctor
I'm a make you feel better
Sometimes pain is pleasure
Lay down on the stretcher
Love sick but I got the cure
So don't you panic, babe
You'll be beggin' me for more
After the surgery

Once they arrived, Dr. Love laid Corrina down on the stretcher and carried her to the ER.

"Doctor, Doctor." Corrina cried in agony.

"I'm right here, Corrina." Dr. Love said as he kneeled beside her. He then kissed her lips.

She looked into his eyes as he said to her, "I'm gonna make you feel so much better with my own special treatment."

He kissed her lips again, only deeper and more passionate. Corrina softly touched his face with her hand and inhaled his musky, masculine scent. He kissed her open hand. Next, he moved his lips down to her neck as he took his time unbuttoning her shirt. His hands and his lips felt so warm on her body. Dr. Love then took off her shoes before taking off his doctor coat and his white shirt. Corrina had never seen a doctor so fit, especially one whose specialty is love. She fell for him the moment he first kissed her.

He sat her up while still kissing her neck. Then, he unhooked the back of her white lace bra and her breasts were freed. He lowered his mouth to her left breast, softly kissing and sucking it. Corrina sighed lightly at the feel of his lips. He did the same to her right breast. Both breasts were so full and lush in his hands. To him, the sighs were a sign of improvement in mood, going from sad to pleasured. His hands caressed her body as he kissed down to her stomach.

"How are you feeling now?" Dr. Love asked.

"A little better."Corrina responded.

[HOOK:]
Tell me when you're sick again
In need of healing, I'll be there for you
Love is like a vitamin
It's got that feeling, so let me love you
Ooh
Here's what I'm gonna do
Calling in code blue
Got to rescue you, with my medicine

[CHORUS:]
I'm Doctor Love (Love) [x2]
Come be my patient (patient), I'll cure without a drug
I'm Doctor Love
[x2]

[VERSE 2:]
So I hear you can't eat, not sleeping
Come in for the late night treatment
Ooh girl, you're so contagious
(I need some sleep)
I wanna help ya
When you're under weather
I can love you better
All you need is one dose of my vaccine

He slid one of his hands down her green skirt and gently traced the waistband of her white lace panties. His hand slipped into her panties and felt her smooth love cave. Corrina let out a moan that gradually increased in sound. He unzipped the front of her skirt and then took her panties off from her waist. He licked and kissed her woman lips as if were slowly melting ice cream. Corrina moaned continuously as he orally examined her womanhood with his tongue. Corrina's moans and groans had reached fever pitch. Her juices were gradually leaking on his mouth. He briefly smiled at her as he got to take off his doctor jacket. After that, he took off his white button-down shirt.

Corrina then looked up and was amazed at the doctor's body that was ripped in the all the right places. Dr. Love then kissed her lips while he laid on top of her body. She even got a look at his sapphire blue eyes and his dark brown hair. He gently snaked his arms around her waist. He softly kissed up and down her neck. While kissing her, Dr. Love then took off his straight black slacks and took off her shoes. He then kissed up and down her thighs before pulling her up to his body. His lips and tongue gave her womanhood another oral examination. Her arousal was on high alert.

He then got up and slowly took off his underwear. Corrina immediately noticed the doctor's male stethescope was gradually hardening. Dr. Love had sterilized the thermometer between his legs and then spreaded lubricant and arousal gel onto Corrina's womanhood.

[HOOK:]
Tell me when you're sick again
In need of healing, I'll be there for you
Love is like a vitamin
It's got that feeling, so let me love you
Ooh
Here's what I'm gonna do
Calling in code blue
Got to rescue you, with my medicine

[CHORUS:]
I'm Doctor Love (Love) [x2]
Come be my patient (patient), I'll cure without a drug
I'm Doctor Love
[x2]

Have no fear, baby I'm here
Show me where it hurts you, babe
So I can get to healing
Don't be afraid
Take a dose of me
And I'll see you in the morning (oh)
He sexily looked into Corrina's eyes and said to her, "I'm about to give you a thorough examination."
"Doctor, it's my first time. I have never been touched before." Corrina said in almost nervous and yet thrilled manner.
"It might hurt a little, but it will get better. Just relax." Dr. Love said calmly as he kissed her again.
His male thermometer slowly entered her woman cave inch by inch. He held on to her body as he moved in and out of her. Corrina gradually moaned and groaned louder. His gentle hands caressed every inch of her body and her soft skin. His lips kissed and licked every inch of her as he moved a little faster. Corrina screamed with pleasure as the good doctor healed her with pleasure. Her heartbeat increased in time with her moans and groans.
"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh, Doctor." Corrina moaned in extreme ecstasy.

[CHORUS:]
I'm Doctor Love (Love) [x2]
Come be my patient (patient), I'll cure without a drug
I'm Doctor Love
[x2]

Let me be your doctor baby (uh huh)
Let me be your doctor girl (oh yeah)
[x2]

The two climaxed at the same time and Corrina orgasmed loudly, reviving her. Dr. Love took his instrument out from inside her and kissed her lips one more time. Her heart rate and breathing had calmed down as she recovered. A couple of minutes later, he came back with a cup of fruit juice with a straw. Corrina slowly sipped her juice.

"Corrina, you're making a full recovery." He said to her.

"The treatment was very helpful. I'm so glad you rescued me." Corrina replied.

(Ooh) Let me rescue you
Let me Rescue you (yeah)
(Ooooh ohohoh)

Dr. Love then gave Corrina his phone number so she can call him since he makes house calls. To Corrina, passion and romance was just what the doctor ordered and just what she needed.

Doctor Love by Donnie Klang

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Honey Lust story extended preview

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)