Sneak peek of An Even Sweeter Surprise

I just came home from work, lunch, and shopping with my friend Natalie. We went into the living room and began talking. Natalie and I are very good friends and co-workers. Then, I had a very good idea for tonight and explained it to my good friend. Natalie became very interested in the idea.

"So what do you and Kevin have planned for tonight?" Natalie asked with enthusiam.

"Well, Kevin and I going out to dinner and then come back to my place. That's where I bring you out and we'll surprise him then in the bedroom." I said excitedly.

"Oooh, I can't wait to surprise the two of you tonight!" Natalie happily replied.

That night, Kevin and I came over to my place after our dinner date. We were in total makeout mode once we stepped into my bedroom. We enjoyed each other's company as always.

"Kevin, baby. I have a surprise for you." I said to him in a sultry voice.

"I love a good surprise." He said with a slightly wicked smile on his face as I kissed him.

I walked up to the bedroom closet, opened the door, and Natalie jumped out and happily yelled "Surprise!"

She had a very cold bottle champagne in one hand and a small basket of strawberries in the other. Natalie was also wearing a red satin nighthirt.

"Baby, I had this idea about the three of us having a threesome. Yes, Natalie's involved in it, too!" I said to Kevin.

He smiled and said to me, "Wow, baby girl, I love my surprise!"

I kissed his face and replied, "It's going to be even better." before Natalie and I gathered four cans of Redi-Whip, two champagne flutes, and three containers with three kinds of melted chocolate: white, dark, and milk. I kissed Kevin's lips, slow and deep. While we kissed, he slowly unzipped the back of my black satin dress. After that, I kissed Natalie's lips.

I looked to Kevin and seductively said, "Ready for dessert?" Kevin and I kissed again as he slowly took off my dress. I, then, took off my black high heels. I turned and kissed Natalie's lips as we gathered together on the bed. We watched as Kevin took off all his clothes. Oh, he had the body that would rival any Greek god. Lean and cut in the right places. He sat back on the bed. I dipped the first fresh strawberry in the chilled champagne and fed it to him. As he ate the strawberry, he kissed me again. Natalie got another strawberry and she dipped it into the container of milk chocolate. She let the chocolate drip onto Kevin's abs. Natalie and I got to lick the chocolate from his body before feeding the chocolate dipped strawberry to me. I could hear him softly moan as he got up to kiss us. Then, both Kevin and Natalie kissed my neck at the same time. Natalie unzipped Kevin's pants and slipped her hand into his boxers. She got him just hard enough for the both of us.

Comments

Unknown said…
WOW that is really a good sneak peek, I WANT MOREEEEE. I WILL BE WAITING. LOVEEEE IT!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview