MCFOTM-October-Christian Bale


This month's Male Celebrity Fantasy is Christian Bale. I got a growing crush on this British hunk since watching videos of him on Youtube. My fantasy about him involved me and him stuck in an elevator at night and he was wearing a suit. Christian Bale is the kind of man you would want to have sex with all night and all day. I am considering adding him to my list of men I want to bang. In my opinion, he would be a very hot Dark Hunter (he would be a hot Vane in Night Play)!

Comments

Amby said…
He is so delicious
Unknown said…
I see Batman which is so dark and danger would be around but you know he would keep you safe.

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview