Sneak peek of Drenched

I was outside at the backyard of my house, enjoying the sunshine, and reading a book. I loved the backyard because it's where I grow my garden of flowers and various plants, entertain friends and family with my grill and backyard kitchen, and take a swim in my large pool. The backyard is just as large as my large my Italian villa-style mansion. My cordless phone was ringing. I answered the phone. It was AJ on the other line. He wanted to come by and see me. I told him to meet me at the backyard.

Suddenly, I noticed there was an overcast in the sky. AJ came in to see me. "Hey babe, how have you been?" He said as he greeted me with a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm fine. Just enjoying the weather." I said before noticing a few raindrops falling down.

AJ and I looked up as the overcast turned into a rainstorm. He looked at me and said, "Baby, have you ever had sex in a rainstorm?"

"I've never done anything like this." I replied.

Then, AJ deeply, passionately kissed my lips. His hands roamed my body with such desire. I, then, took off his gray t-shirt. I love how he turns me on with his raw sexual energy, among other things. He pulled me close to lean, shirtless body.

Comments

1ManView said…
You have my attention..
Unknown said…
Ok I read this one in the group, loved it and I want to know what happens as if I don't know, but knowing you you will have a twist.

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview