Strip For You-Brian vizzie/song fic

Hey baby...
What you doin'?
Well, stay there.
I got a surprise for you.
I'm on my way over.
Brian called Joanna on her cell phone one late afternoon. He wanted to see her while she was on her business trip downtown. Meanwhile at her hotel suite, Joanna came in and answered her phone.
"Hi, Brian." She said on to her phone.
"How are you? How's the conference?" Brian asked her.
"Fine, baby. Just exhausted. Had a really bad day that I don't want to talk about." Joanna replied.
"I was thinking I can come over, surprise you, and relax you." Brian suggested.
"Great. I can't wait to see you and your surprise." Joanna excitedly replied.
Suddenly I feel like I wanna break loose
Jump in my six and come and see you
Girl, I'm gonna do something that's brand new
Umm, I got a kinky surprise for you
So girl get ready cuz I'm on my way
Put your sexy body in some negligee
And if you feel me, let me know it right now
Baby, this is how it's all going down

There'll be
Three knocks at the door, my baby
My trench coat hits the floor, my baby
Sit back in the chair, my baby
Cuz I'm about to go there, my baby
And get your body real open, baby
Do what you been hopin', baby
Tonight I'm gonna pull a switcheroo
Do you mind if I strip for you?

Now I'ma stop and get some gas, my baby
That gives you time to freshen up, my baby
And if you want, just leave the door unlocked
I'll be creepin' in 'bout 12 o'clock
So turn the telephones off, my baby
No interruptions while I'm driving you crazy
Girl, I want you to know tonight is yours
Start in the bed and end up on the floor

There'll be
Three knocks at the door, my baby (three knocks)
Trench coat hits the floor, my baby
(Sit back) Sit back in the chair, my baby
(Oh) Cuz I'm about to go there, my baby
(And get your body) And get your body real open, baby
(Do what) Do what you been hopin', baby
(Tonight) Tonight I'm gonna pull a switcheroo
(Do you) Do you mind if I strip for you?
As Brian was on his way, Joanna got herself ready for him. She showered, slipped on her white satin push-up lace nightgown, and sprayed on some perfume. It was midnight when Brian showed up at her room door. He knocked on her door three times. Joanna opened the door and Brian greeted with a sweet, deep kiss on the lips.
He sinfully smiled at her and said, "Ready for my surprise, baby?"
"I'm so ready." Joanna replied in arousement as she sat herself down on the sofa.
Brian turned the stereo on to some slow, R&B music. He moved his body with the beat of the music as he slowly took off the black trench coat. Once the coat was on the floor, he slowly walked up to her, sat on her lap, and grinded his body against hers. Joanna emjoyed it by the minute. Then, he took off his brown and navy sweater, giving her a glimpse of his lean, built body. He placed his hands on top of hers as he slowly guided them down his frontal body. He turned around while he sat on her lap. He moved up and down while he unbuttoned the fly of his stonewash jeans. He then placed her hands on his waist as he unzipped his jeans. She could feel his bulge hardened against her inner belly button as he turned to the front. He danced as he took off the jeans and tossed them over his shoulder. He rocked his body against her while his hands slowly caressed her body. Next, he kissed her lips. Joanna has always enjoyed his deep, soft, sensual kisses. While he kissed her, he gently lowered the straps of her gown. Her freed breasts were fondled by his large, gentle hands while they were softly suckled by his mouth.
Joanna moaned at the combined sensations of her chest being pleasured. His hands then moved down to the hem of her gown, slowly lifted it to her waist. He took his time kissing and touching her body.
"I just love the way your body feels. Especially on my hands and mouth. I love kissing your body." He said to her.

[BRIDGE:]
Baby, watch this
Slowly rolling
For you (for you)
Whatever you want me to do
I will do
Girl, I promise
Will not regret
(You won't regret it)
I'm everything that you ever wanted
I'ma strip to the bone
And just let you get on it, girl
Brian moved his mouth down to her belly and kissed her there. His lips came back to hers while one of his hands slid down to her warming womanhood. With that, he slipped a finger inside her and lowered his head between her legs. He gently licked her love button with the tip of his tongue. The combined feeling his tongue and fingers inside her made her hot and wet. Joanna loudly moaned and groaned as her nectar started spraying. His mouth caught her juices.
He briefly looked at her and said, "You taste so good, baby."
He got up and his erection had gotten hard through his blue boxers. Joanna felt his hardness with her fingertips. He slowly took off his boxers as she took her time licking him with cat-like licks. Brian moaned as he caressed her super soft skin. Joanna sucked him slowly.
"I can't wait to be inside you. " He said as he took himself out of her mouth and kissed her.

Three knocks at the door, my baby (three knocks)
My trench coat hits the floor, my baby
(Just sit back) Sit back in the chair, my baby
(Relax) Cuz I'm about to go there, my baby
(About to go there) And get your body real open, baby
(Open) Do what you been hopin', baby
(Tonight) Tonight I'm gonna pull a switcheroo
(Oh hoo) Do you mind if I strip for you?

(You)
Three knocks at the door, my baby
(I bet three knocks, I bet three knocks)
My trench coat hits the floor, my baby
(Baby just sit back)
Sit back in the chair, my baby
(I'm about)
Cuz I'm about to go there, my baby
(Get you open, girl)
And get your body real open, baby
(What you been hopin', girl)
Do what you been hopin', baby
Tonight I'm gonna pull a switcheroo
(Pull a switcheroo)
(Do you mind)
Do you mind if I strip for you?
(If I strip for you)

Brian then carefully pulled her down from the sofa to the floor where he sat down. Joanna wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as he took off her gown, tossing it aside with the rest of the clothes. He slowly entered her cave while holding her body. Their naked bodies rubbed against each other while Brian kissed her face, lips, and neck.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm. Oh God Brian!" Joanna loudly moaned against his ear.

Her hands ran up and down his back while one of his hands tangled in her silky smooth black hair. Brian presumed going in and out of her once he laid down on the floor. He loved the feel of her body on top of his. She headed into climax as her walls squeezed his hardness. Her body rocked against his body. Then at the same time, Joanna and Brian came hard and long and his man milk spilled into her. Their orgasms had rippled through their bodies. Brian stayed inside her for a little as he wrapped his arms around her in a lover's embrace.

"Brian, I just loved the show you put on for me. It's like there was a side of you that I've never seen before." Joanna said to him.

"I'm glad you loved it! I should do this for you more often." Brian said to her with a smile on his face.

He kissed her lips one more time. Joanna loved Brian's little strip show which showed his sexual, sensual side. It was like a very sexy Jekyll & Hyde where Brian's Jeykll was sweet and romantic and tonight he showed his sexual, sensual Hyde side of his personality. Joanna loved both sides of Brian on that particular night.

Strip For You-R. Kelly

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview