Eau de Seduction (FINISHED VERSION)

My name is Elena Martin. I’m 27 and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I’m a fragrance fanatic, a woman who appreciates a good perfume. I would constantly shop at department stores, beauty websites, and perfume shops, just to take a sniff at each one. Often times, I’d inhale a small bag of coffee beans, just in case I go too far and get perfume overload. Every now and then, I’d go to a department store, smell a fragrance, buy it, and even buy the matching body products.

Sometimes I would buy either a new fragrance by a celebrity or a new designer fragrance. I would even buy the scent-alikes a.k.a the inexpensive versions of popular perfumes. One day, I went to the mall to do some shopping and my first stop was at a department store. When I go to a department store, I would first visit the cosmetics department, then the women’s accessories, the shoe department, lingerie department, next the women’s plus size department, and finally the fragrance counter. I shopped really well that day. I bought myself two scarves, a new purse, three pairs of jeans, and a pair of silver and turquoise earrings. Then, I came to my favorite section, the fragrance counter.

I was approached by a tall, dark-haired young man. He asked me, “Miss, would you like to try the new fragrance for women, Passionate Foreplay?”

I said to him, “Why yes, I would love to try it.”

I walked up close to him as he took my hand and spritzed the perfume on it. I smelled the scent and let my sense of smell explore it.

“Do you like it?” The salesman asked me.

“Ooh, I just love it!” I gushed happily.

“That’s great. Forgive my manners, but what is your name?” He asked me.

“I’m Elena. And you are?” I replied.

“I’m Shane. Very nice to meet you, Elena.” He said.

I smelled my hand again and said, “This Passionate Foreplay smells so sexy!”

This fragrance had vanilla, jasmine, patchouli, musk, pink grapefruit, and raspberry, which makes it sexy and calm.

“So Elena, what’s your favorite fragrance?” Shane asked me.

I replied, “To be honest—I have a list of favorite perfumes that’s as long as my arm. But I can definitely name a few: Fire & Ice, Heat, Ralph Lauren Romance, Estee Lauder Sensuous, Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One, etc. How about you, Shane?”

Shane then smiled at me and said, “Well, I like Diesel Fuel for Life Men, Very Sexy for Men, Boss Intense, Polo Black, to name a few. I, too, have a long list of fragrances.”

“When it comes to fragrance, I’m not limited to just perfume. I also like scents in candles, bath & body products, and oils. Above all that, I do enjoy the scent of pheromones.” I replied.

He said, “Yeah, me too. Pheromones with fragrance—a most amazing love potion. Pheromones are like one of the many weapons of mass seduction and I believe that everyone should have them in their sexual arsenals.”

I then moved closer and gave Shane a whiff. He smelled very hot for a perfume spritzer. I asked him, “What cologne are you wearing. Shane?”

“I’m wearing Nautica for Men with a touch of Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men mixed of course a pheromone body spray I bought online. The body spray is a unisex pheromone cologne.” He responded.

So I walked around the large women’s perfume counter and got myself really close to Shane. Up close, Shane was extremely handsome. He had short, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and was 5’11 tall. Brazenly, I made the first move and deeply kissed his soft lips. I placed my hands on his chest while I kissed him. After the kiss, Shane whispered in my ear, “Can I smell you?”

“Yes, you can.” I whispered back.

Shane first smelled my neck on one side and then the other side. “Are you wearing pheromones, too?” Shane asked.

“Yes, I am. I’m wearing a pheromone body spray made for women to attract the opposite sex. I wear it all over my body. Every now and then, I like to wear it with my favorite perfumes.” I replied.

Shane then returned my kiss as he held me close. He slowly took off my white short-sleeved white baby t-shirt by lifting it over my head. He started kissing my neck while his hands rested on my upper back.

“You smell so good, Elena. Are you wearing any other perfumes on your body, along with the pheromones?” Shane said to me.

“Why yes, do you want me to give you a show-and-smell?” I asked with a giggle.

He replied, “I would really like that.”

“OK. On my neck, I’m wearing Avon Bond Girl 007.” I said to Shane, pointing to both sides of my neck.

He inhaled them both and said, “Ooh, very sexy! Hot secret agent lady in the building!”

I gushed at his compliment. Then, I pointed to my arms and said, “On both arms, I am wearing Acqua di Giola.”

Shane then smelled and kissed both arms and said, “Mmmm, smells like a sweet and sexy mojito minus the hangover. I like it!”

I smiled at him and giggled as Shane smiled back at me. With one of my fingers, I seductively ran it down to my cleavage and then said, “On my breasts and décolleté, I’m wearing Heat by Beyonce.”

Shane inhaled the scent on the tops of my breasts and he softly kissed them. As he kissed them, he cupped my breasts, which were covered by my white satin and lace under wire bra.

“That scent’s turning me on and making me hot.” Shane said as he reached around to the back of my bra and unhooked it. Once my bra was off, he licked and sucked on my quarter-sized nipples. I sighed and moaned at the feel of his mouth on my womanly, naturally endowed breasts.

“On my stomach, I’m wearing Givenchy’s Ange ou Demon Le Secret.” I said to Shane as he moved down to my stomach while enjoying the scent as he did with my other body parts. I moaned and groaned as I caressed the dark brown hair on the top of his head.

“Smells so sweet and spicy!” Shane said of the perfume on my stomach. His hands had moved from my lower back down to my knees. Then, he picked up my womanly body and sat me down on the counter next to the Passionate Foreplay fragrance display. He then unzipped my black leather knee-high boots.

I said to him, “On my legs, knees, and thighs, I am wearing Parisienne by Yves Saint Laurent along with the matching body lotion. I even put some of it on my feet.”

“Oooh, bonus points for using matching lotion.” Shane said as he kneeled to the floor and his lips worked his way up from the tops of my feet up to my knees. He gently laid me down on the counter as his lips moved up to my thighs.

His hands were positioned onto my hips as he kissed and licked my thighs. Next, Shane unbuttoned and unzipped my black denim pleated miniskirt. He took his time admiring my body with his hands and eyes. I briefly felt his gradually-hardening bulge brushing against my left knee.

“About my lady bits. I left them unscented.” I said to Shane.

He gave me a star-worthy smiled and said to me, “Works for me!”

“Yeah, me too.” I replied.

I lifted my hips as he carefully took off my coordinating panties. Shane brought his nose closer to my pussy and deeply inhaled my natural feminine scent. He gently opened my woman lips and softly licked me down there. I let out a loud moan as he licked me with his tongue. The more he tasted me, the wetter I became. My juices gradually leaked into his mouth.

After that, he carefully pulled me up and passionately kissed my lips as I got up from the counter. Now, it was Shane’s turn to show-and-smell.

“So Shane, what colognes are you wearing with your pheromones?” I brazenly asked him.

“Here it goes, I’m wearing Beckham Signature on my neck and behind the ears.” He replied.

I walked up to him and softly licked both of his earlobes before moving down to his neck. As I kissed and licked him there, Shane’s hands went up and down my back. I then took the palms of his hands and kissed them.

Next, he took off his ID plate and then his dark blue long-sleeved shirt. The spectacle of his well-toned, muscular-in-all-the-right-places-typed body made my womanhood saturate with pure lust.

“My whole frontal body is scented with Nautica Oceans with a hint of Euphoria for Men.” He said to me.

I smelled him from his pecs right down to his eight-pack stomach. The mix of the two colognes with the unisex pheromone cologne created a lustful, desirable aroma. After I smelled his scent, I kissed and licked his frontal body. While I kissed him, I unbuckled his belt and rapidly removed it from his black jeans. I continued to kiss his body as I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. His moans and groans soundly told me that he’s enjoying it.

After that, Shane took off his shoes and jeans. “So what do you do when you’re not seeking new fragrances to wear?” Shane asked me.

“I work as an accountant and the pay’s good.” I replied.

“You’re definitely my kind of woman. You make money to help people with theirs and have an extremely good sense of smell.” Shane said.

When I saw Shane in his white boxer briefs, I thought to myself, He probably moonlights as an underwear model when he’s not enticing women with perfume.

I slowly pulled down his boxer briefs and gave his already hardened cock one long lick. I took my time licking and sucking him down there. I could hear his moans while his hands stroked my medium brown hair, which was styled in a side ponytail with curled ends.

After that, Shane pulled me up, looked into my brown eyes, and then deeply kissed my lips again. I got out a condom from my brightly colored Coach bag and gave it to Shane. Once Shane slowly put the condom on, he sat himself down on the nearby chair and I joined him. With his legs open and my back facing him, he entered my pussy while my legs were closed. He slid in and out while his arms were wrapped around me. His left arm was wrapped around the top of my waist, under my breasts, while his right arm enveloped my left hip.

As I bounced up and down on his cock, Shane was kissing my lips, face, and neck. I loudly moaned and groaned at the sensations. Our bodies deliciously rubbed against each other as we had skin-to-skin contact, which really felt so good. We moved a little faster, making the moment passionately intense. Shane and I had reached a very sexual peak, going into climax. I had wrapped one of my arms around his neck as we held on to each other. Our orgasms had gotten stronger by the minute.

Finally, we reached climax. Shane pulled out, took off the condom, and sprayed his man milk on to my belly. Shane gave me a very passionate kiss on the lips as our bodies rested. The whole fragrance section pleasantly smelled of lust, pheromones, sweat, and our combined fragrances, which made into a delectable scent. Once we got ourselves dressed and cleaned up, I purchased a bottle of Passionate Foreplay, paid for it, and gave Shane my phone number. I really enjoyed my scented encounter with him and I really hope to see and smell more of him.

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Honey Lust story extended preview

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)