Preview: After a Long Day (IR/FFM story)

It was 5 o’clock my work week had just ended. I clocked out and stepped out of the office building, where I work as an office/administrative assistant. I got into my car silver sedan and drove downtown to the diner where my best friend Cianna works. I parked my car at the front of the diner and waited on her. A few minutes later, Cianna came out of the diner in her waitress uniform. She was really happy that day because I saw the smile on her face.

“Hey Cianna, how are you today?” I asked her as I started the car.

“Great, I just got paid today and got a lot of tips also.” Cianna said as she let down her shiny dark auburn red hair.

“Good, I got paid too. Working that overtime really does pay.” I said happily as we drove over to her place.

A couple of minutes later, we had arrived from at Cianna’s house, a two-story split level. Once we got inside, we sat ourselves down on the sage-colored living room sofa and took off our shoes.

“So how’s Talan?” I asked her.

Talan’s a construction worker who happens to be Cianna’s boyfriend. He’s tall with dark brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a very built body on him, got muscles on top of muscles.

“Talan’s doing very well. He’s getting a bonus at work from building on the new office building across from the downtown hotel. He’s working very hard and we’re still dating and all.” Cianna replied.

“That’s very good to hear.” I said to her.

“Yes, it is. He’s going to be a little late getting off work tonight. Would you mind staying here to keep me company?” Cianna asked of me.

“Sure, I can keep you company.” I replied.

Cianna then smiled at me as she sat a little closer beside me. She brushed my black hair aside and softly kissed my lips. Her pink lips were soft like petals and she was a really good kisser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Honey Lust story extended preview

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)