Stolen Passion-Eddie Cibrian visual

It was an ordinary sunny,spring day. I began growing my flowers and I began watching my hot next door neighbor Eddie. He was tall, black-haired, brown-eyed and very sweet. In my mind,I want him for myself. Every day, I would watch him through my upstairs bedroom with either my own eyes or binoculars. I have watched him take a shower, work out, and every now and then watch him talk on the phone. Often times, I would imagine myself with him with erotic thoughts. I had to take action and I got a plan. That night while he's sleeping, I got out my black leather outfit which consisted of a black leather and lycra bustier, a thong, knee-high boots, sheer stay-up thigh-highs, jacket, and gloves. I got dressed, put on a mask, and was ready to spy. I walked over to his house. I noticed that his front door was open. I went in. Slowly, I crept up the stairs to his bedroom. I opened the door slowly and quietly. There was Eddie sleeping like a baby in his bed.

My gloved hand began touching his body under the sheet while he's sleeping. I noticed he was shirtless, guess he likes to sleep either in the buff, in his underwear, or with just pajama bottoms on. Without a sound, I carefully peeled back the sheet to see what he wears in bed.

He was wearing white pajama bottoms and no underwear.I look through his underwear drawer, his closet, and his bathroom. Then, I went downstairs. I looked at the kitchen, the living room. I went to the kitchen and looked at his fridge which was stocked. Suddenly, I heard footsteps, sensing that he was awake and knows something's going on. As I was about to leave the kitchen, he tackled me to the floor. I let out a scream. He took off my mask and saw me quiver.

Knowing that I'm his next door neighbor and was shocked, he calmly asked me "Claire,how did you get here?"

I said "Your front door was open. While you were sleeping, I took a little tour of your house."I was still quivering when his hand touch my right thigh.

"I have a reason for getting into your house. I would watch you from my bedroom window. Plus, I'm trying to seduce you." He got out both of his hands and pulled me up by the waist.

He asked "You would watch me?"

I replied "Yes, I have watched you take a shower and you have a hot bod. The kind of bod like an Abercromie & Fitch catalog model .And you have a firm ass."

All of a sudden he deeply, hungrily kissed my lips. His bare hand was cradling the back of my head. He slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I pulled myself away and said "I thought I was supposed to seduce you,but you turned the tables on me."

He smiled "I've never told you this, but I too would watch you. I would see you wear lingerie, taking off your clothes, relaxing in a bubble bath, rubbing lotion all over your body. Your body really turns me on." he said as he continued to kiss my lips.

He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom upstairs. When we got to his bedroom, he laid me down on his bed. He lustfully looked at me. Eddie smiled as he looked at every inch of my curvaceous, womanly body.

He whispered "I've never seen you wear leather before." as he felt the buttery softness of the leather of my jacket.

I looked into his eyes and said "Well,when I wear silk, satin, or lace, I feel sexy and sensual. But when I wear leather, I feel a little daring and adventurous."

He bent down to take off my boots and got up to touch my thighs and removed the thigh-highs from them. His hands moved up from my knees to my hips. He laid his body on top of mine. His hands were touching all over my body, feeling every curve. I feel his lips nibbling and kissing me there. My still-gloved hands were on his back and I moaned in his ear. His tongue softly licked my throat. I sat up as he slowly unhooked my bustier, freeing my voluptuous breasts and round belly. His lips kissed the soft flesh of my breasts and cupped them with his warm hands. He began sucking on a nipple like a newborn and did the same for the other one. My fingers were running through his black hair. I feel his hands caressing my bubble butt. I laid him down and began kissing his neck and softly licked his chest and abs.

I hear him moan in my ear "I have to have you."

I moaned as he started kissing and licking my belly button.I watched as he inserted his bare fingers inside my wet slit in my thong as his tongue lightly licked my nipples.

Then, he carefully took off my leather thong. I lifted myself as he took the sheet and draped over himself. I watched as his lips moved lower to my smooth, hairless mound, sucking it into his mouth. I moaned slightly louder and increased tempo. He began kissing up and down my thighs while his hands were holding on on to my hips.

Then, he came back up to me, looked into my eyes, his hands feeling my breasts, and he slowly took off his pajama bottom. I could feel his hard member slowly entering my love canal. His hips were grinding into mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist. As he was going in and out of me, Eddie began biting and sucking my neck, moaning into me there. He slid deeper in and out. My moans gradually turned into cries of desire. He held me tight and kissed my neck as I felt him cummed inside me. He held me close as he pulled himself out of me. He kissed my neck before he gave me a long, slow, deep kiss on my lips. I was very overwhelmed.

He looked at me and asked "Are you ok?"

I said "Yeah. Does my body really turn you on?".

He smiled "Of course, you have a womanly body. The kind of body I want to hold on to because there's more of you to love."

I said "What I did tonight was like a fantasy I had about you.Wearing black leather, getting into your house, and yet I didn't steal a thing."

He looked at me and said "The thing you have stolen is my heart. Maybe we should look at each other more often and maybe we could be neighbors and friends. With benefits, that is."

I agreed and said "Yeah, I like that. And next time we have sex, I'll wear something more comfortable and soft to the touch."

"It's ok with me." he said as he kissed my forehead.

THE END

Feedback appreciated!

Comments

Jana said…
This is my second version of Stolen Passion.Enjoy! Feedback appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview