Under The Spell

I was alone in my house one night.I was reading a romance novel.Then,I got out a book of love spells.I turned the page to find an interesting spell,a menage-a-trois love spell.The spell involvedrose petals,lots of candles,and two pictures of two men.I got outand lit the vanilla-scented candles,sprinkled rose petals all over the room,sprayed myself with perfume (preferably Glow byJ.LO),dabbed pheromones on pulse points and erogenous zones,and brought out a Justin Timberlake poster and a Nick Carter centerfold.I recited the spell and like magic,Justin and Nick appeared.Justin had a rose in his hand and gave it to me.Nick kissedmy hand.I walked up to him and kissed his lips.As I was kissing him,I could feel Justin's hands feeling my backside.Then,I turned to Justin and kissed his lips.Although my hands rested on hiships,Justin put his hands on the small of my back,enough to give mechills.I could feel Nick's hands in my hair.I was wearing a hot pink hankerchief top,a black duster jacket,and a pair of dark blue no-waist jeans.Justin said "Wow,you look great.".I said "Thanks." and blushed.I head for the bedroom and the guys followed me.I could feel Nick holding me close when I got to my room.His lips were kissing mine.Justin was standing there,watching.He wanted me.So I closed the door.I dimmed the lights as both guys kissed me.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellydancer Next Door

Sneak peek of My Under the Cover Angel (Kellan Lutz visual)

Honey Lust story extended preview